💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Richy Jackson critiques girl who claims she’s the “best dancer in the world

Stef

Featured Posts

Florian
37 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I can't stand his attitude. He feels like he's the best choreographer in the world. In fact, none of this choreo are memorable.

MTN, Scheisse, Applause, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, Dancin' in circles wyd ?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, brownie said:

He’s lecturing her about ego when he’s so obviously full of himself lmao 

Are we watching the same video???

Did you hear the resume of hard ass work he did to get where he is? Which, in that moment, is meant to make it crrrrrrystal clear that he IS the motherf'er to tell this little girl her business. He has a healthy ego based on confidence in his abilities, proven to be good over and over, from 20 very successful yrs in the biz. She is delusional with confidence  based on noth-ing.

Like he said, even if the best, with an ego and attitude like that, no one will wanna work with you. Everyone wanna works with Richy...including Gaga :nails:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, Florian said:

MTN, Scheisse, Applause, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, GUY, Dancin' in circles wyd ?

Oops I totally forgot about Scheisse, ok that I agree on. :huntyga:

I don't remember the rest.

Look at those clowns

Oriane

Richy is a good choreographer. His choreos are way more interesting than Laurieann's, they may not be as "iconic" but it's not what makes a good choreo. Can people who don't know anything about dancing refrain from criticizing :fail:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sanne Godijn
46 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

I can't stand his attitude. He feels like he's the best choreographer in the world. In fact, none of this choreo are memorable.

Thank you now i know what i dont like about him his ego levels are to high

16 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Oops I totally forgot about Scheisse, ok that I agree on. :huntyga:

I don't remember the rest.

Only Sheiße? Oh wow! You need to see a doc sis  :trollga:

Spoiler

He tried to teach Katy Perry rhythm y'all ! Why are we not kissing this man's feet!?!  :lmao:

1ooo d0veZ
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

Everyone claiming that every single part of Gaga's team is failing, but they seem to forget that Gaga is responsible for their hiring & current job. You're really criticizing Gaga's judgement if you think her team is terrible. So tread lightly.

Confused Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Richy is fine at his job. I mean yeah, Cringema has messy moments (BDR) but he has pulled off some good dance moves and is doing his job right... something we can't say about Satan Tanno 

50 minutes ago, brownie said:

Uh no it’s well known that a large portion of her fanbase including tons of members here think richy’s Choreography is frequently laughable, cringey, and doesn’t fit the song. That he goes around with this huge ego attitude adds to the “hate”.

roller move in GIF by ClawsTNT

2 minutes ago, Taide said:

Satan Tanno 

Sarah's been on Gaga s team since 2009 as well. Has been her day to day and event MUA since 2014!

Soooo...your tryna say everything in the past five years of Gaga  makeupography is trash? All of AHS Hotel, Super Bowl, awards shows, all mag covers and editorials, etc ???

don lemon whats wrong with you GIF by Red Table Talk

LGMonster95

Yes, Richard Jackson can critique and give advice to people since he's a professional dancer with some history on his back, he has been working with Gaga since she pretty much debuted, like him or not this is the truth.

Again, just like with Sarah, until I see any of the people complaining about Richy’s choreography actually doing his choreo, can you really complain? Sure you may not like it and think it’s basic, but can you do it?:trollga: 

Also is Dr. Phil still a thing?!:saladga:

Archived