šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why are they quick-fire releasing RPDR?

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Season 12 + AS5 coming soon? :awkney:Ā Ā 

A few months ago we had season 11 and AS4. I thought they normally give quite a bit of room between All Stars... like, chill give us a break :awkney:Ā  It just seems rushed

End Racism Now

Why else?

Ā 

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

Side note why is that announcement giving me

Ā 

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

MattyXoxo

Ru already said that sheā€™s gonna milk this **** as long as she can to make the empire biggerĀ 

smitherz

RuPaul only cares about moneyyyyy (and thatā€™s not to say he is the only one making money of the show)

Ryusei
1 minute ago, gag said:

Side note why is that announcement giving me

Ā 

see you soon :neyde:Ā 

Anyways: yeah def. not watching all stars 5 as it comes out at least all stars 4 was the biggest clownery I have ever witnessed.Ā 

Musery

Stephen

Cuz the show is popular and people keep watching. It wonā€™t last forever. Why not make as much $$ while they can?

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Cuz the show is popular and people keep watching. It wonā€™t last forever. Why not make as much $$ while they can?

RPDR is truly the Ariana Grande of the TV world :bradley:

End Racism Now

Because they know people will watch and they want to make more moolaah.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

So there teasing AS5 and S12 as well as UK the same day ?! hype has truly killed this show, looking back at the older seasons the show just doesn't have the same magic anymore.

Zander

Theyā€™re striking whilst the iron is hot and milking it as much as they can, who can blame them? Itā€™s a multi award winning Emmy show.

IĀ started watching DR at my own pace since season 10 as theyā€™re pumping out a lot of content without much of a break in betweenĀ :sweat:

Borislshere

I was getting burnt out on drag race then I realized how boring my weeknights were without it :air:Ā 

BRING ON THE QUEENS RUĀ 

LateToCult

RuPaul has been pretty straight forward about wanting to capitalize on Drag Race as much as possible.

lost in limbo

I'm pretty sure the airing's not gonna be at the same time. From what I'm seeing, AS5 is probably gonna air in the winter and DRUK seems to be the main priority atm.

I think it's gonna be DRUK- AS5- S12 and then the Celebrity Drag U is somewhere amongst those threeĀ :duck:

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Archived