Runway
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Never Really Over was a top 20 hit

and her latest single, Small Talk is a non-top 100 hit 

XsNp2u6rqAQhLJXjeS9-HHibBWSHwz_BIqB_JqZZ

Doncho
4 minutes ago, Runway said:

Yes her newest song is a flop so far but who cares? Gaga has flops too and she is still successful overall :awkney:

TheQueenEnthusiast

I think people are so fixated on the success of Teenage Dream and Prism (guilty) that they refuse to let that image go. Not only that but when she started slowing down or "flopping" people realized how much of a cringe-fest she was (American Idol or whatever show it was). Now she's releasing the most generic and cringey songs. You literally cannot look me in the eye and tell me Swish-swish was not cringey. She truly is the example of an artist who's declining. It's a combination of things to be completely honest. It's as if she's trying too hard to be relevant. Also, her fanbase relies on tarnishing gaga and they're just so ew as if...

Spoiler

...Gaga's TFM and BTW together did not outsell her entire discography 

I've said this many times. I hope she finds a new forte than the bubblegum pop she used to release cause that's not cutting it out anymore. 

FfFfFfFF
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Thats not the vibe I'm getting... not when people are commenting  "PRISN" and stuff about how she'll never recover from this

PRISN was just a harmless joke sis. :poot: Doubting she will recover isn't hate, honestly is a legitimate question and I don't think it's coming from a place of hate. 

xoxo Craig
Just now, Runway said:

and her latest single, Small Talk is a non-top 100 hit 

And? Thats one single... Never Really Over still outsold :awkney:  

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Doncho said:

Yes her newest song is a flop so far but who cares? Gaga has flops too and she is still successful overall :awkney:

Exactly... Katy is still a very successful singer despite having one flop song this year 

End Racism Now

Im not her biggest fan, but she's just someone atm everybody loves to hate. We've witnessed it with Gaga way back in 2012/2013.

Runway
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

And? Thats one single... Never Really Over still outsold :awkney:  

I mean, its "success" is nothing to write home about, after only 10 weeks it's on its way out of the top 50 on the hot 100, declining on radio, plunging on streaming. 

You talk like it spent its entire run in the top 20

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

I think people are so fixated on the success of Teenage Dream and Prism (guilty) that they refuse to let that image go. Not only that but when she started slowing down or "flopping" people realized how much of a cringe-fest she was (American Idol or whatever show it was). Now she's releasing the most generic and cringey songs. You literally cannot look me in the eye and tell me Swish-swish was not cringey. She truly is the example of an artist who's declining. It's a combination of things to be completely honest. It's as if she's trying too hard to be relevant. Also, her fanbase relies on tarnishing gaga and they're just so ew as if...

Reveal hidden contents

...Gaga's TFM and BTW together outsold her entire discography 

I've said this many times. I hope she finds a new forte than the bubblegum pop she used to release cause that's not cutting it out anymore. 

Swish Swish is a really good song. Its such a bop... yes the video was cringey and a try-hard mess but the song was great.  Same with Bon Appetite. She is goofy and hilarious, its not cringey what she does

Her fanbase do not trash Gaga anymore... this isnt 2013 :awkney:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

I mean, its "success" is nothing to write home about, after only 10 weeks it's on its way out of the top 50 on the hot 100, declining on radio, plunging on streaming. 

You talk like it spent its entire run in the top 20

She's is still more relevant than the guy in your avi :trollga:

Katy Perry is a very successful singer in 2019. She is still talked about and her songs still get hype. She isnt like Kesha who has fallen of the face of the earth

End Racism Now

River

because things like this

GIF by Teachers on TV Land

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

TheQueenEnthusiast
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Swish Swish is a really good song. Its such a bop... yes the video was cringey and a try-hard mess but the song was great.  Same with Bon Appetite. She is goofy and hilarious, its not cringey what she does

Her fanbase do not trash Gaga anymore... this isnt 2013 :awkney:

Oh god, it was cringey. You're defending her because you're a Katy Stan. What she said and did with American Idol was cringey. The MV for Swish Swish was cringey. Small talk's "bLAH BLAH BLAH". BLAH" is cringey.

love and hip hop period GIF by VH1

I literally have NEVER seen this video and the first minute I watched proved my point. 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, TheQueenEnthusiast said:

Oh god, it was cringey. You're defending her because you're a Katy Stan. What she said and did with American Idol was cringey. The MV for Swish Swish was cringey. Small talk's "bLAH BLAH BLAH". BLAH" is cringey.

love and hip hop period GIF by VH1

I literally have NEVER seen this video and the first minute I watched proved my point. 

I think the issue is that you don't get her humour, which is fine :awkney:

If Small Talk was cringey because of the "Blah Blah Blah" then wouldn't that make Kesha's single with the exact same words also cringey?  Small Talk is a cute song, Charlies production ruined it.

She was fine on AI from the clips I have seen. And I already said Swish Swish music video was a mess. :awkney: 

There is literally nothing that can justify  hating on Katy Perry

End Racism Now

Runway
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's is still more relevant than the guy in your avi :trollga:

Katy Perry is a very successful singer in 2019. She is still talked about and her songs still get hype. She isnt like Kesha who has fallen of the face of the earth

Even Zayn can get his songs to chart in his home country, a feat that seems foreign for the 365 singer.

Also Praying has better digital sales than any Katy song since CTTR as well as bigger longevity on the hot 100

Archived