💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga ever walked out of an interview?

Hoss

Featured Posts

i’ve been looking at funny ass memes all day of celebrities and in some of them they got all heated and stormed off of the interview they were doing. i know gaga has been asked some ridiculous questions and given sarcastic answers and shown visible distaste with questions, but has she actually physically walked off an interview? 

i’m a veteran stan so i feel like i should know this but i can’t recall a time where she did. anyone know? 🤔

FATCAT

Not that I can really find, but she's pretty good at steering an interview in the right direction

Purr more, hiss less.

Zander

I don’t think she has. :oprah:

I think if she gets asked something inappropriate / rude etc... she tends to handle it well either by not answering or clapping back gracefully. 

No, I don't think so. The most I can think of is I've seen her sort of glance off camera, like she's looking at Troy/Bobby or her PR person for reassurance or for them to step in, but I can't think of a time where she's just up and left the room. 

itsmebuddy

Did she leave during that whole Perez thing? But other than that, no.

totally stream "bedroom floor" by it's me, buddy :D

jamesillusion

I don’t think she has :selena:

but I think she’s been upset like when BBC news asked her about how she felt about d*nald t*ump :huntyga:

Lottie Winters

She supposedly stopped the Perez interview but it wasn’t on camera and for good reason!

Smother Em Eh

I don’t think so but she has put interviewers in their place before like she did here. 

This was in the beginning of her career.

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Stephen

I feel like Gaga is too smart to walk about of a bad interview bc she could come off like a diva. The only time I know she did it was with Perez and the footage wasn’t released - definitely cuz of her team putting pressure on him. I’m sure he would have aired the whole thing if it was up to him.

derpmonster
57 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I don’t think so but she has put interviewers in their place before like she did here. 

This was in the beginning of her career.

She handled it so well. And you look at her fingers, she's anxious (anyone would be) and still managed to make a great articulate statement.

OT: There was this time an interviewer asked her the 4 things she had told them in advance not to ask her. She was pissed, didn't leave though.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Woolfsmck

Skype.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Chris Evans

just the Perez Hilton one where she walked out crying. Obviously we don't have that footage because Perez twisted what happened and put the blame on her when the reality was different

Woolfsmck
4 hours ago, Keanu Reeves said:

just the Perez Hilton one where she walked out crying. Obviously we don't have that footage because Perez twisted what happened and put the blame on her when the reality was different

I never saw the tape of that, but I heard his questions caused her to break off their friendship

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

7 hours ago, derpmonster said:

OT: There was this time an interviewer asked her the 4 things she had told them in advance not to ask her. She was pissed, didn't leave though

That woman from a radio station! I remember being so angry about it at the time, it’s all coming back :nails: Gaga was so professional though 

Archived