Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga ever walked out of an interview?

Hoss

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

Does anyone know what alledgedly happened at the Perez Hilton interview? I've heard about it but does anyone know what type of questions Perez asked to have her be so shaken?

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Interlude
10 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

Does anyone know what allegedly happened at the Perez Hilton interview? I've heard about it but does anyone know what type of questions Perez asked to have her be so shaken?

She talks about it here

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Tokyo said:

She talks about it here

oh wow

I had actually only seen the "just bc you are who you are" part before for some reason

thanks!

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Zander
19 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

She talks about it here

Oh wow, Gaga in 2013  at predicting how things we say on the internet and social media will come back to haunt us very soon. Did she lie? :ally:

FlopSlurper
35 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

She talks about it here

I miss this attitude :giveup:

when was the last time we heard Gaga talk about something non-scripted? :selena:

crisTEAne
On 8/19/2019 at 8:08 AM, derpmonster said:

She handled it so well. And you look at her fingers, she's anxious (anyone would be) and still managed to make a great articulate statement.

OT: There was this time an interviewer asked her the 4 things she had told them in advance not to ask her. She was pissed, didn't leave though.

that interview was so badass. and i'm so happy that, since then, she has learned the proper definition of feminism and proudly identifies as one. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived