Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

American Life: Megarate Ceremony

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay

working on the comments, meanwhile i'm expecting to come back to 3 new pages full of drama or y'all won't get the rest :hor:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo
2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

#11 | I'm So Stupid
Score: 7,550ezgif-5-66ea144a5aa8-1.gif

atleast the rates aren't that bad for this one, seeing as the only ones who gave it low low rates are the album haters :poot: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo

perfect time to use this image

EBEwV9_X4Aom6YM.jpg

Phoebe Buffay

Commentary:
ANTI WP - iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii starting 😂 what a production!!
corvus albus - The intro is terrible and let's just call it a bad version of any kind of alternative band. Weirdly disjointed thrash elements mixed with some genuinly earpopping sounds. Self deprecation doesn't work this way Madonna smh.
Sneaky Oliver - It feels like this song is the response for all the title track's questions. I like how it sounds more melodic compared to the previous tracks. It represents the moment after realization that you were pursuing things that are superficial and not the truly valuable things in life.
lost in limbo - This is probably gonna rank rather low since this song is underrated but personally it's one of my favorites. The distortion/robotic feel is the most noticeable here and it works SO WELL. I relate to this song so much as well (lots of American Life is relatable for me, specially since I heard it for the first time in a rather hard month). I appreciate how, despite everything going on in this track, Madonna's voice still stands out and commands it. My only problem with it might be that it ends so abruptly, but it does fit the song to do so lol. 

The Bling

Well lemme get ready for American Life to win because y'all tasteless rats that only properly listen to singles :smh:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

DiamondKing
3 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

atleast the rates aren't that bad for this one, seeing as the only ones who gave it low low rates are the album haters :poot: 

I like this album more than Ray of Light. Does that help somehow? :poot:

lost in limbo
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

Sneaky Oliver - It feels like this song is the response for all the title track's questions. I like how it sounds more melodic compared to the previous tracks. It represents the moment after realization that you were pursuing things that are superficial and not the truly valuable things in life.

oh I never realized this! you smart smart huh @Sneaky Oliver

1 minute ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

corvus albus - The intro is terrible and let's just call it a bad version of any kind of alternative band. Weirdly disjointed thrash elements mixed with some genuinly earpopping sounds. Self deprecation doesn't work this way Madonna smh.

yk what we call this? BASIC TASTE

Just now, The Bling said:

Well lemme get ready for American Life to win because y'all tasteless rats that only properly listen to singles :smh:

don't think so :bye: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

corvus albus
1 minute ago, The Bling said:

Not if it goes after me :staymad:

lost in limbo
Just now, DiamondKing said:

I like this album more than Ray of Light? Does that help somehow? :poot:

no bc it means you hate ROL more than you hate this :poot: 

Madonna's discography from 1992 to 2003 is not for basic bitches thank you and goodnight

tumblr_om9s2qyWIg1rnb39bo1_250.gif

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

@Phoebe Buffay exposing the rates 

tumblr_mvo694Fefc1qhtc17o2_250.gif

we had the same google search huh :poot: 

The Bling
Just now, lost in limbo said:

Madonna's discography from 1989 to 2003 is not for basic bitches thank you and goodnight

tumblr_om9s2qyWIg1rnb39bo1_250.gif

Fixed :bradley: I'm tired of the LAP disrespect

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Just now, lost in limbo said:

goodnight

n go

stream Ariana's single (in our hearts :selena: )

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived