šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Postmodern Jukebox Lady Gaga Covers

ladylinners

Featured Posts

ladylinners

I was updating my Postmodern Jukebox (PMJ) folder with new singles and found some old singles of Lady Gaga covers that I haven't heard before (Paparazzi and Do What U Want).

I don't know if anyone here listens to Scott Brandlee's Postmodern Jukebox. It's one of my favourite channels and I love his covers of popular songs. I'm kicking myself for not going to one of his concerts when I lived in Warsaw.Ā Ā It's basically all jazz. Scott also posts piano covers/tributes and tap dancing videos. I also recently discovered his 'Saturday Morning Slow Jams' which features covers of 90's television theme songs.

He has done some Lady Gaga covers. One of his first videos was a cover of Paparazzi and it's actually titled Episode 1.Ā Ā His video of DWUW has been taken down from his YT account, but it's a lovely cover. It's ties the top spotĀ of my favourite of his Gaga coversĀ along with Poker Face.Ā Ā 

He recently did two Billie Eilish, that are also part of his new album if anyone is interested. Just in general, check out his covers. They are amazing! He has some very talented people singing.

Ā 

Postmodern Jukebox Ep. 1 - "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga - ft. Emma Walker, Brandee Younger

Lady Gaga Do What U Want Acoustic Cover by Postmodern Jukebox & MariƩ Digby

Ā 

Ā 

Bad Romance - Vintage 1920's Gatsby Style Lady Gaga Cover ft. Ariana Savalas & Sarah Reich

Ā 

Poker Face - 1946 Big Band Style Lady Gaga Cover ft. Kelley Jakle

Ā 

Bad Romance - Postmodern Jukebox: Reboxed ft. Sara Niemietz & The Sole Sisters

Ā 

Million Reasons - '50s Doo Wop Lady Gaga Cover ft. Aly Ryan

Ā 

Just (Tap) Dance - Vintage 1940's Jazz Lady Gaga Cover feat. Robyn Adele Anderson

Ā 

Robyn Adele Anderson who is a heavily featured PMJ singer has done her own covers of Poker Face and Paparazzi.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

WORLDofGAGA

The million reasons one is soo good, Iā€™d love Gaga to do a version of it on her jazz and piano showsĀ :woohoo:

@W0RLDofGAGA

ladylinners
4 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

The million reasons one is soo good, Iā€™d love Gaga to do a version of it on her jazz and piano showsĀ :woohoo:

It's so catchy isn't it. I adore these PMJ versions. I would die for Gaga to do actual jazz versions of her songs for her jazz & piano shows.Ā 

TheRealJT

I was so ready to cringe during the Million Reasons one, but they did an awesome job. I was pleasantly surprisedĀ 

Tom Nook

Iā€™d be so ready to bop to Gaga during the roaring 20s after watching Keeping Up with the Buchanans :lolly:

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Diamonster

Omg I love the million reasons one, I LOVE doo wop andĀ I hadn't seen it. I wish Gaga did it so bad noww!Ā :bradley:

ladylinners
7 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I was so ready to cringe during the Million Reasons one, but they did an awesome job. I was pleasantly surprisedĀ 

Itā€™s impossible to cringe to PMJ covers. They are done with loveĀ :heart:

Ā 

7 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

Iā€™d be so ready to bop to Gaga during the roaring 20s after watching Keeping Up with the Buchanans :lolly:

giphy.gif

:legend:

7 hours ago, Diamonster said:

Omg I love the million reasons one, I LOVE doo wop andĀ I hadn't seen it. I wish Gaga did it so bad noww!Ā :bradley:

donā€™t we allĀ :kara:

Archived