šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga and Bradley spend a holiday together

HighwayGuy

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

SweetieĀ the real tea is that Bradley ainā€™t even into Gaga like that šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Ā 

Okay.Ā 

Iā€™m blonde, Iā€™m skinny, Iā€™m rich and Iā€™m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

Okay.Ā 

And he wonā€™t ever be šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ and thereā€™s a reason šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ but yā€™all ainā€™t ready for that teaĀ 

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

And he wonā€™t ever be šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ and thereā€™s a reason šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ but yā€™all ainā€™t ready for that teaĀ 

Yeah we know. Heā€™s gay. Thatā€™s not tea. That story is older than Richard Gere and Lemmiwinks.

Ā 

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'm not believing this. When was this supposed to happen? And she wasn't spotted at any airport? This was supposed to happen in ITALY, that's 14 hours away from LA.Ā 

ĀæQuĆ© currĆ­culum tiene Ć©sta tarĆ”ntula?

Sanne Godijn

Am i the only one who thinks that mirror blurred the picture to make it look like it couldĀ possibly be gaga

Diamond heart99
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Am i the only one who thinks that mirror blurred the picture to make it look like it couldĀ possibly be gaga

No. Because thatā€™s what they did and itā€™s not her in the pic šŸ’Æ

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

No. Because thatā€™s what they did and itā€™s not her in the pic šŸ’Æ

Someone here said it was lady gucciĀ 

Defmix100
2 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Werenā€™t Gaga and Bono supposed to make a song a year ago orĀ :ally:

I keep ending up listening to this like every month

Ā 

Teal Ambition

The Sun and Mirror took down the articlesĀ :ladyhaha:

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Mister G
3 hours ago, HighwayGuy said:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-holiday-18953846

This is a legit newspaper yā€™all... and the pics as well... maybe Dan was a cover up after allĀ :laughga:

Ā 

"EXCLUSIVE: Speculation about the pair's relationship has continued after pictures of them on holiday with Bono surfaced

Dining in the shade at a beautiful French chateau, a group of friends enjoy an intimate meal together.

And the couple at the far end, with their heads close together, look suspiciously like Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper.

There have been rumours about them ever since their friendship blossomed on the set of A Star Is Born in 2017.

But now they appear to have taken their friendship to the next level, enjoying a sunshine European break together.

Our Goss spies in Italy claim the American pair recently visited the remote private island of Panarea, just off Sicily.

Ā 

There they were spotted enjoying an early breakfast together at the exclusive Hotel Cincotta.

Our source claims: ā€œLady Gaga and Bradley were seen at breakfast together.

They were together until 1pm, when they had lunch. They looked very cosy and were chatting away, but wouldnā€™t pose for pictures together.ā€

Our spies tell us they then moved on to Chateau La Coste in Provence, France, where Bradley met up with U2ā€™s Bono."

That link doesnā€™t work when I click on it LOL!

ChromeAngel
4 hours ago, HighwayGuy said:

0-Bono-Bradley-Cooper-Lady-Gaga.jpg

It looks like Gaga for sure

Yes all 4 pixels look just like herĀ :derpga:

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Yeah we know. Heā€™s gay. Thatā€™s not tea. That story is older than Richard Gere and Lemmiwinks.

Ā 

SisĀ if u already know why are u saying heā€™s in a relationship with gags we-

Diamond heart99
52 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

SisĀ if u already know why are u saying heā€™s in a relationship with gags we-

A) I ainā€™t your sis

B) Your tea that you think you have is fake as f*ck. I wasnā€™t confirming it. You canā€™tĀ tell when ya being dragged and ya want me to think you have your finger on the pulse of Hollywood open secrets? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€

C) Go off I guess.Ā 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

A) I ainā€™t your sis

B) Your tea that you think you have is fake as f*ck. I wasnā€™t confirming it. You canā€™tĀ tell when ya being dragged and ya want me to think you have your finger on the pulse of Hollywood open secrets? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€

C) Go off I guess.Ā 

LMFAO

Archived