Stefani Tee
society

Please Support Hong Kong

Featured Posts

Easy

Many of you are already no strangers to the recent incidents in Hong Kong.

Tomorrow, 18/8 is probably the final nail in the coffin for us. It is anticipated that the peaceful protest tomorrow will be huge. 

5demands.jpg?itok=D4ASQnKR

We don’t know what is going to happen. Several Mainland Chinese has been arrested for crossing the Hong Kong boarder with gears that resembles the protestors’ and weapons. The conspiracy right now is, China is planting violence within our peaceful protest in order to claim it a riot. This can allow them to send troops to attack the protestors and to reverse international opinion. I can’t say that this claim is 100% proved but it isn’t impossible coz it’s China. I will be at the protest and I will try to be safe.

Some of us have made a video to sum up the past events if you are interested. Maybe it’s just me but I cried so badly towards the end of the video. I feel so much love from around the world.

Can you guys spread this video or make conversations about us with people around you to raise awareness. With more international attention, China wouldn’t dare doing anything outrageous to us. Thanks for reading about my flop city.

• Love 9

kyanewest

We need China to stop polluting Earth and america needs to follow too, it's urgent 

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.

Easy
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

We need China to stop polluting Earth and america needs to follow too, it's urgent 

China is a huge pollutant. Literally and metaphorically.

The air in HK tho, several thousands of expired Tear Gas Bombs have been shot already. Few infants have got skin problems due to exposure to the harmful gases.

• Thanks 1

LM

Sending love and support to all of you.

It's terrible what's happening in Hong Kong, it kinda reminds me of the situation in Czech republic in 1989.

Good luck and don't give up!:hug:

Edited by LM
  • Love 2

Lilmonzter

How do I support HK? Ideologically I'm already with Hong Kong buddy!

Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Easy
22 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

How do I support HK? Ideologically I'm already with Hong Kong buddy!

In terms of resources, we are capable of sustaining our own fight. However, if you could somehow repost the video or write a few words on your social media or whatever, it’s going to be helpful. More coverage is going to stop China from doing anything to us coz the last thing they need is another international headline about human rights. Thanks for your support

Edited by Easy
  • Like 2

ladylinners

I don't use social media but I'm with you in thought! 

It's horrifying what's going on. I've been following everything on the Swedish news outlets. 

I hope the extradition bill gets withdrawn and other demands are met. HK should get to keep it's special status and hopefully at some point it could get independence from China 

• Love 1

Oriane

I love Hong Kong and one of the many things I loved there was that it was still free and different from China. I would hate it if this had to change.

You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...
  • Love 1

StarstruckIllusion

If only we didn’t have a selfish president who could lead all the counties to say “attack and well sanction y’all into cancellation” but well... the UN will do it without em 🤡😳

• Like 1

Easy
1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Declare Independence!

Not when we have no army and an almost 20km long border that connects HK to Shenzhen. 

Edited by Easy

Alex Spade

As sad as this is, history seems like it will repeat itself with the Chinese government most likely about to apply unimaginable force and control over Hong Kong :ohno: