💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Explain ARTPOP to medieval peasants

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

You've just travelled back in time 700 years to the year 1319. When you step out of your time machine, you find yourself on a farm in medieval England, surrounded by peasants plowing the land.

"Who're thee?" cries one peasant, pointing their hoe at you. "Get thy legges off me radishes!

"Ay, 'tis a huntye," cries another peasant, who you find lowkey attractive.

You just so happen to be wearing an ARTPOP t-shirt. One of the peasants pokes you in the chest and asks you what it says on your clothing.

"Oh, it's my ARTPOP t-shirt" you tell them, smiling homosexually.

"ARTPOP?" the peasants exclaim as they gawk at you. "Explainne thyself, or choppe choppe, thy dicke cometh off!"  What explanation do you give them? Keep in mind that these armed and dangerous peasants have no concept of modern pop music or art, let alone Lady Gaga.

1*Mcsbd96VfhMunzsOdLRmxQ.jpeg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

I would tell them, BEHOLDETH, I BRING TO YOU THE WORDS OF GOD HIMSELF, HE WISHES YOU ALL TO LISTEN TO HIS WORDS OF WISDOM AND TO CONTINUALLY STREAM IT WITHOUT QUESTIONS. HE ALSO SAID  FOR EVERYONE TO GIVE IN TO HUNTYISM AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND MAKE EM TOUCH:tony:

HE ALSO SAID TO IGNORE THE TRACK “SWINE” IT WAS A MISTAKE HE MADE:poot: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

huttont

I’d tell them to wait for the Joanne era. Much more farming and chickens they can relate to

lady-gaga-instagram.jpg?quality=90&strip

27monster27
12 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Ay, 'tis a huntye," cries another peasant, who you find lowkey attractive.

:rip::rip::rip::rip:

he/him/his

Customzanotti

Thy artistical revolution thru the potential of popular tunes  :flower:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Serial Chiller

i was expecting one of Ms.PunktheFunk’s iconic thinkpieces but instead we get this fanfic prompt bs? 

200.gif

HeavyyMetalVenuss

“jewels n' drugs, playeth yond hustle
smoth'r 'em, if 't be true thee wanna beest lacking valor
slapeth honey on a young pancake
we knoweth how to maketh yond wage.”

Cake like Malibu Gaga

PunkTheFunk
Just now, Serial Chiller said:

i was expecting one of Ms.PunktheFunk’s iconic thinkpieces but instead we get this fanfic prompt bs? 

200.gif

Don't question my art

4395ad7e69922c9364f0e6a7b8a9341a.jpg

Zander

"Pass thee a lyre and gather round and thee will perform "gemstones and medicine" and show yee through tune."

manuscript-page-2019.jpg 

RemovedPerRequest1
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Peasants??? I don’t want to have to deal with the Barbz... not again... :saladga:

BAhhhhhh!!! Oh no she better don't

beholdth for i am the messenger of queen Stephani of the future, the great great great great grandaughter of your king Joanius L. G. VI  and she has sendth me to place upon thee the marvel of the music conserved like a painting-th !!!! 

Bardpop :flower:

ice heard one side from above

gumzy3000

In the year 1960, a painter named Andy will paint a carrot onto a canvas. ARTPOP is basically the opposite of this. Andy tried to make the carrot very artistic but ARTPOP is about making ordinary things artistic. ARTPOP is also about being a famous person. Imagine someone who everyone in England knows. Imagine this person sings. This person is called a celebrity singer and that’s what lady gaga is. So ARTPOP is a celebration of her life and her story about being a celebrity.

trolly troll troll

Archived