💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish could dethrone “Old Town Road”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

According to music critics her music is pretty interesting, they praised her song writing and the deep subject matter of her music. I agree with them, I find her songs to be quite enchanting and many of them relatable. 

Her music videos are also pretty cool and well done. Interesting and meaningful imagery. 

Her personality also intrigues me, she’s so badass. Billie don’t give a ****. She’s so smart and well spoken and down to earth at the same time. 

Shes a ****ing queen. 

I- :air:

Her music is bland and boring... the production value is good. Her voice is so bland, almost like whisper singing. She has no personality... she looks like that kid at school who was never happy and had like zero social skills. Her videos are cringeworthy and almost like a try hard to have a 'Gaga-esque' moment. 

End Racism Now

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
24 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I guess her critical praise and massive commercial success has y’all triggered? 

I just find ridicolous that people still see her character as something that’s cool to emulate. 

zakariah

I hope so, OTR & BG are 2 of my favourite songs of the year, I want both of them to be #1

Bizcochito
18 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Her music is bland and boring... the production value is good. Her voice is so bland, almost like whisper singing. She has no personality... she looks like that kid at school who was never happy and had like zero social skills. Her videos are cringeworthy and almost like a try hard to have a 'Gaga-esque' moment. 

shut up, grandpa. Go and stream Joanne!

Born To Slay
38 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Her album has an 81 on metacritic and critics praised her vocal delivery. As they should, her vocals deliver all the necessary emotion and are beautiful. 

And yes, she is that weird kid with zero social skills. She was home schooled. That doesn’t mean her personality isn’t interesting. If you watch her interviews you’ll find that she’s quite intelligent with nuanced views on politics and she’s an animal rights activist. On top of that, she can be very funny. So no, she’s not never happy. 

not a french fry

Inb4 “OmG BiLlie AnD Lil NaS x ArE FeUdInG oVeR ThE nUmbEr onE SpOt, SO mUcH DRAMA”

social experiment gone wrong

LIMECHAKRA

I mean it definitely would be ideal for OTR to finally die if we want LG6's lead in September. 

2 weeks guys and the Grammy eligibility changes so LG6 lead won't compete with Shallow at the Grammys.

That means if and I mean IF there is a single ready...the 2nd or 3rd week OF September would be ideal. 

Senorita, Bad Guy, and OTR will have died down by then. Taylor will have died down by then. Lana isn't going to be a threat anymore. And Katy definitely isn't. Lizzo is kind of iffy with Truth Hurts (at #4 now)...but I don't see it going number one against a Gaga debut. 

If Gaga wants another easy #1...September 13th or September 20th are her best shots. There is no guarantee after or before that 2 week time period. 

I looked at OTR's weekly streams...at peak they were at 180M per week. They are down to 58M down from 62M last week and 76M the week before that.. 

Bad Guy isnt rising...its just not dying as fast as OTR suddenly is. It's at about 55M streams. So if OTR dips the way it probably will and Bad Guy remains where it's at...she could go number one. But I think a month from now Bad Guy will sink beneath 40M. 

Which Gaga can mostly likely beat. There is also the added fact more people buy Gaga's singles which is more powerful than a stream. If just 50k people buy Shallow that is the equivalent of 7.5M streams. So Gaga would just have to get about 30M streams her first week which is relatively easy for her considering she quadrupled her streaming following after ASIB and is coming off a #1 era. 

Reginald
2 hours ago, Talenti said:

This meme song should’ve gone #1:bradley:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THERE ARE OTHER KKB FANS ON GAGADAILY?!?!?! I STAN HER!!!!! :giveup: *NO ONE* knows about her when I talk about KKB in person. She's on tour now and I would love to see her next month in Washington DC, USA. 

On topic : I'm still very Not Bothered about Billie Eilish - Kinda hoping for Lizzo to get #1 before Billie 

HoneyB
41 minutes ago, Reginald said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

THERE ARE OTHER KKB FANS ON GAGADAILY?!?!?! I STAN HER!!!!! :giveup: *NO ONE* knows about her when I talk about KKB in person. She's on tour now and I would love to see her next month in Washington DC, USA. 

On topic : I'm still very Not Bothered about Billie Eilish - Kinda hoping for Lizzo to get #1 before Billie 

I found out about her thanks to this song I’m not that familiar with her songs but she has bops and she seems like a super cool person!:giveup:

OT: Stream Bad Guy:party:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

JusKeepBreathin

kim kardashian GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, LIMECHAKRA said:

I mean it definitely would be ideal for OTR to finally die if we want LG6's lead in September. 

2 weeks guys and the Grammy eligibility changes so LG6 lead won't compete with Shallow at the Grammys.

That means if and I mean IF there is a single ready...the 2nd or 3rd week OF September would be ideal. 

Senorita, Bad Guy, and OTR will have died down by then. Taylor will have died down by then. Lana isn't going to be a threat anymore. And Katy definitely isn't. Lizzo is kind of iffy with Truth Hurts (at #4 now)...but I don't see it going number one against a Gaga debut. 

If Gaga wants another easy #1...September 13th or September 20th are her best shots. There is no guarantee after or before that 2 week time period. 

I looked at OTR's weekly streams...at peak they were at 180M per week. They are down to 58M down from 62M last week and 76M the week before that.. 

Bad Guy isnt rising...its just not dying as fast as OTR suddenly is. It's at about 55M streams. So if OTR dips the way it probably will and Bad Guy remains where it's at...she could go number one. But I think a month from now Bad Guy will sink beneath 40M. 

Which Gaga can mostly likely beat. There is also the added fact more people buy Gaga's singles which is more powerful than a stream. If just 50k people buy Shallow that is the equivalent of 7.5M streams. So Gaga would just have to get about 30M streams her first week which is relatively easy for her considering she quadrupled her streaming following after ASIB and is coming off a #1 era. 

Didn’t Shallow already win Grammys?

Galagala
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Hopefully! Anything over that mess of a song! 

Mess of you narrow music taste maybe?:reductive:

RAMROD

:lmao:   Well, she gotta wait. I need my hunty to be up there for 20 weeks 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived