💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga headed to studio

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch

She’s been recording this album for three years and all she can give us regarding her music career is a video promoting her makeup we 

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

So she's still recording? LG6 2021 here we come

You know that Gaga was still in the recording studio on September 2016 and released the album 3 weeks later ?

geusst1235

Just because Gaga is still recording does not mean that the album isn't close to being finished, jesus. She could literally be adding/tweaking vocals up until a few weeks before release so it's really not a big deal.

Weasel

3 studio references in the past 3 days 2 weeks before the VMA's. Rushed single a la perfect illusion, knowing Gaga's team, dropping a week after the VMA's in 2 weeks confirmed? :bradley:

Teal Ambition

Something has to be coming soon, its been 3 days in a row of teasing :oprah:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Phaye Monster

Could she be recording and mastering at the same time?

also the eyeshadow looks stunning, this video is great for showing how HQ the products are

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

ImTired
5 minutes ago, melodichard said:

Gaga is giving off major “I scrapped the original concept and all of the material* and I am now just getting started on the new album which won’t come out for a solid 2 years lol” vibes 

*for the third time :bradley:

Cloudbusting

How long did it take her to make Joanne? I don’t think it was that long.... she is taking her time with this one. I expect greatness 

bloody g

She's been recording this album every day for 3 years now :bradley:

For the record you're already a legend Gaga :bon:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

fathermonster

Her attention span is so short it's scary 

Its obvious she has scrapped the project yet again.  Don't all act like it's coming soon how can people be so delusional.  She needs to get her ass in gear and actually stick to something for once. She has the attention span of a gnat. 

Weasel
1 minute ago, fabskt said:

How long did it take her to make Joanne? I don’t think it was that long.... she is taking her time with this one. I expect greatness 

I think the first time she officialy mentioned LG5 was a year prior to Perfect Illusion dropping. 

D1imD0QW0AEzFDD.jpg

However, we all know the direction of LG5 changed and she's been working on LG6 for a while now so I would assume it won't take yet another year before we get the lead single :bradley:

geusst1235
On 8/16/2019 at 12:46 PM, Phaye Monster said:

Could she be recording and mastering at the same time?

also the eyeshadow looks stunning, this video is great for showing how HQ the products are

Its definitely possible for her to do that yeah. For example Marilyn Manson said that they didn't really need to mix or master "The Pale Emperor" since they were basically mixing/mastering as they went along.

Archived