💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mulan Actress Supports Hong Kong Police

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

Gagz4Gaga

Liu Yifei, the actress starring in Disney's upcoming live-action "Mulan" remake, waded into the Hong Kong protest controversy on Thursday by expressing support for the city's police, who anti-government demonstrators accuse of using excessive force to quell unrest.

"I support the Hong Kong police. You can all attack me now. What a shame for Hong Kong," she posted on Weibo, a Twitter-like Chinese social media platform.

Immediately, people began posting #BoycottMulan on Twitter -- which is banned in China. Twitter users accused the actress of supporting police brutality, and called out the fact that she's an American citizen.

Yikes. It’s rich for her to say such thing as she is a naturalized American citizen and currently enjoys democracy.

Anywho. Mulan will flop we been knew.  :madge:

nostalgia’s for geeks

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I mean she is entitled to her wrong opinions but as a public figure and actress she at least must know when to stay quiet. She has a HUGE movie to promote that was made by a huge company that promotes peace and she’s out here making this  controversial statements. Let’s not even mention how she’s an american citizen that wants lower rights for her people.  :saladga:

Ladey Gaygay

Yikes imagine shaming a nation that wants to be pro democracy when she herself probably enjoys everything that comes with  democracy

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I mean she is entitled to her wrong opinions but as a public figure and actress she at least must know when to stay quiet. She has a HUGE movie to promote that was made by a huge company that promotes peace and she’s out here making this  controversial statements. Let’s not even mention how she’s an american citizen that wants lower rights for her people.  :saladga:

She killed her career before it even started. What an dumba$$

Rudz Xinc

People are entitled to their political opinion :triggered:

Of course she said that, she's Chinese. Also that "I support HK police" stuff started because the demonstrators blocking airport causing people to miss their flights and attacking civilians in the airport.

Look at those clowns

Sorcerer
16 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

People are entitled to their political opinion :triggered:

Then people are entitled to hate someone's TERRIBLE political opinion :triggered:

The demonstrators are the victims of police violence. 

Vitleysingur

Maybe I should log off GGD now.

The situation is way messier than you think. :spin::smh::smh:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

She has more fans in China than the rest of the world, and she’s chinese, what do you expect her to do.

I know nothing about whats going on, so im gonna ignore her and enjoy disney movies.

What I learned though from the past couple of years as someone who lives in the Middle East, all these protests and Arab spring that happened destroyed our countries with zero progress, it infact created more strict laws and worse dictators. Look at Egypt, Libya, and Syria..

Archived