Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new music

Cross You Out - Charli XCX Ft. Sky Ferreira

Korok

Featured Posts

Hoeanne

This song is very good but the transition into 1999 is JARRING. 1999 just does not fit into (what we’ve heard of) this album AT ALL. Gone and CYO  especially are both very intricately constructed atmospheric song and 1999..... is not

3 minutes ago, Hoeanne said:

This song is very good but the transition into 1999 is JARRING. 1999 just does not fit into (what we’ve heard of) this album AT ALL. Gone and CYO  especially are both very intricately constructed atmospheric song and 1999..... is not

I agree but to be fair 1999 was technically the lead single and needed to be somewhat more radio friendly. It actually did pretty well too (123M streams on spotify is nothing to sneeze on). 

CautiousLurker

Oooooof, take my money and gimme dat album, my body has been sufficiently prepped 

giphy.gif

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

McYves

This is pure ART. I'm speechless :heart:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

HookerOnAChurch

Very, very well produced, i'm not impressed, Charli XCX served always the best. 

misunderstood

I've loved every song so far. I'm excited for this album and to see her :giveup:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

DelusionalGaga

This reminds me of Tears with Caroline Polachek, which was my favorite on Pop 2. So far every song released from her new album is 10/10. Overall, so many good releases this Friday :sara:

BleepBloop
5 hours ago, Korok said:

I agree but to be fair 1999 was technically the lead single and needed to be somewhat more radio friendly. It actually did pretty well too (123M streams on spotify is nothing to sneeze on). 

Well not exactly. 1999 was not planned to be on the album, it was her label's choice, when they saw it gaining success!  

And AP:happy:

Archived