jobot

I love this song and have special memories of when I discovered it. :flutter:

What is the FROOT repackage you speak of? :shocked:

• Love 1

teawhore
10 minutes ago, jobot said:

I love this song and have special memories of when I discovered it. :flutter:

What is the FROOT repackage you speak of? :shocked:

so MARINA had lots of unfinished songs from the FROOT recording sessions (Saviour, True Colours, When You Take Away Control, I'm Not Hungry Anymore) and she wanted to release them on a FROOT repackage in late 2015. I'm Not Hungry Anymore and True Colours are leaked. Disconnect is said to also be from the repackage.

nyc
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

imnotyourbabe10
8 hours ago, teawhore said:

so MARINA had lots of unfinished songs from the FROOT recording sessions (Saviour, True Colours, When You Take Away Control, I'm Not Hungry Anymore) and she wanted to release them on a FROOT repackage in late 2015. I'm Not Hungry Anymore and True Colours are leaked. Disconnect is said to also be from the repackage.

Shook! Big fan but I def need to follow her even more closely like I do for Gaga leaks. I'm Not Hungry Anymore just spoke to my current life issues--thank you. Much needed and relieving! :hug:

• Love 1

Phaye Monster

Love this song now but it was one of the hardest ones for me to get into. 

Truthfully I prefer Baby as a collab:hor:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Sneaky

The fact that this song's better than ALL of Love + Fear...

I really hope she manages to bring something better to the table with the next album:wtf:

• Like 1

Mr Mirko

I love this song so much. She is amazing. I am glad I watched them preform last summer.

LazyTurtle

This song is great, I used to play it on repeat 24/7, and for me it's better than "Baby". :giveup:MARINA's voice, I love it. :tony:

SissyBoomBah

Honestly How many people out here taking naps on Marina. The artistry in everything I LIVE for disconnect. Died when she performed it at Coachella :flower:

• Like 1

Inferno
On 8/15/2019 at 7:44 PM, teawhore said:

True Colours didn't leak and it wasn't apart of the re-package idea. She actually released/posted it on her own social media during her tour. So its officially up on her youtube channel, as far as I know its just not on streaming services.