Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New GAGA Insta Story

Marvsnr

Featured Posts

HoneyB

This heaux might be actually serious about music, I’m not ready!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897ad29f8b99bfe115dec

Give me Judas 2.0 queen!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897ad29f8b99bfe115dec

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
20 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

It means nothing he just reposted a fans post celebrating one year anniversary of it. He's liked a lot of shady comments in the past, basically anything that mentions his work so he's really not hinting anything

I honestly don't get why little monsters like Eli but jump down Sarah Tanno's throat for a mildly petty comment. He seems like a messy b*tch who loves attention, he's tight with the Kardashians, and Gaga's worked with plenty of other photographers so it's not like they have some exclusive relationship. Some of his work for other clients and jobs comes off as very "male gaze" too. Kind of hope he has nothing to do with LG6.

Mister G
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

NOT TWO TEASERS IN TWO DAYS...

okay phew breathe StarstruckIllusion...

The Born This Way bandana oml a look

can anyone identify where this is based on the door frame 😳😳

I was getting BTW vibes with that bandana. Ready for punk/rock/metal/pop Gaga :kiss:

LilyLark
18 minutes ago, Rifek said:

That would be actually great.

Nicola just headed to LA. 

The time is perfect.

Taylor's releasing tomorrow.

okay but that black shadow on her cheek is that actually on her cheek or did she use the brush tool by accident?! :triggered:

19 minutes ago, jared011 said:

Single tomorrow? 

15 minutes ago, Rifek said:

That would be actually great.

Nicola just headed to LA. 

The time is perfect.

no way. Gaga is probably going to announce her single release date a week or two ahead. She's very old school like that.

andy232000
17 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

She is such a tease 🥺 btw her eyeshadow looks so weird 😂

Haus labs everybody 😒

Luke78619
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

She's outside taking a selfie in the sun, not a studio Luke :triggered:  

The studio pic was old anyways... she hasnt scrapped anything, its coming real soon

Is she notnin the studio? I thought she was :selena:

she was in a studio in yesterday’s one wasn’t she? So my point kinda remains if she’s still recording for LG6 :selena: unless it is old but how do we know it’s old :selena:

1 hour ago, TheQueenLG said:

How does this confirm that? Honest question. 

Well I mean, if she is still recording for the album, then the album won’t be near the end of the manufacturing as they can’t manufacture an album that isn’t finished yet 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

xoxo Craig
Just now, monster78619 said:

she was in a studio in yesterday’s one wasn’t she? So my point kinda remains if she’s still recording for LG6 :selena: unless it is old but how do we know it’s old :selena:

Well I mean, if she is still recording for the album, then the album won’t be near the end of the manufacturing as they can’t manufacture an album that isn’t finished yet 

Nah this doesn't look like the studio :selena:  and the pic yesterday from the studio looks like its from March time, Ben Rice was there and they worked together in Feb and March

End Racism Now

gagannefrancc
21 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I honestly don't get why little monsters like Eli but jump down Sarah Tanno's throat for a mildly petty comment. He seems like a messy b*tch who loves attention, he's tight with the Kardashians, and Gaga's worked with plenty of other photographers so it's not like they have some exclusive relationship. Some of his work for other clients and jobs comes off as very "male gaze" too. Kind of hope he has nothing to do with LG6.

what's a male gaze?

4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Nah this doesn't look like the studio :selena:  and the pic yesterday from the studio looks like its from March time, Ben Rice was there and they worked together in Feb and March

In this pic she's outside her LA house that has a studio... so technically she's at the studio! She lives at the studio now :music:

TheQueenLG
4 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

1. How do we know it's new? We have no idea. Quit presuming things. 

2. That's a big 'if'... Again, we have know idea. You can't make statements about completely unknown things using language such as 'confirmed'... It's just silly. 

Linus Gaga
19 minutes ago, MEM said:

okay but that black shadow on her cheek is that actually on her cheek or did she use the brush tool by accident?! :triggered:

Just a shallow under the sunlight...just like her arms

Hit me a message and say hi !

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, LaLa said:

In this pic she's outside her LA house that has a studio... so technically she's at the studio! She lives at the studio now :music:

Still... she was still working on Joanne when P.I came out. Still working on ARTPOP when it came out... 

But last week someone confimed that she was getting her masters mixed in Nashville. I am certain these pics are older than they appear.

End Racism Now

Archived