💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi drags Nicki again

Stef

Featured Posts

Guillaume Hamon

Nicki never had a number one hit in 10 years as a mainstream act...

Cardi became one not even 2 years ago and got like 3 already...

Nicki is literally delusional.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SexXDreams
2 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Nicki never had a number one hit in 10 years as a mainstream act...

Cardi became one not even 2 years ago and got like 3 already...

Nicki is literally delusional.

So what I'f nicki never had a number 1 or Grammy? she's still had a successful career without either, she's still the biggest selling female  rapper.

StrawberryBlond

Nicki's jealousy has really been a big part of her downfall recently, it's embarrassing. All those things that she used to make rappers like Lil Kim feel insecure about back in the day is now the same insecurities happening to her. Karma has always been a concept she's struggled with. Make no mistake, no matter how much impact she's made with or without #1's and Grammys, she clearly wants these things. Nicki had the big name backing of Lil Wayne and the Young Money association to get her career started and yet, never had a #1 (in America) or a Grammy in the near decade she's been famous. It must sting to have a newcomer who's a former stripper pop up out of nowhere with no big name backing her and she gets two #1 singles straight out the gate and a Grammy for her debut. And throw in that she's now the biggest in-demand female rapper for features and Nicki must be wondering where she belongs now. I'd feel sorry for her if she didn't have such a bad attitude (not that Cardi doesn't have her problems either, but she's not on the same level). Nicki's had a bad attitude from day one and I detected it immediately and wanted nothing to do with her. I'm surprised it took the rest of the public 8 years to realise this.

Guillaume Hamon
20 hours ago, SexXDreams said:

So what I'f nicki never had a number 1 or Grammy? she's still had a successful career without either, she's still the biggest selling female  rapper.

Well she's saying she sees no female rapper at her level when one is currently getting big accomplishments she never had even at her peak so she should think twice and humbled down before to put herself on a such a high pedestal...

If everybody seem to agree with that here there is probably some truth in it.

• 4 weeks later...
myluis617
On 8/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, Lilmonzter said:

I know right!

I'm a fan of her music and some of antics 

But sometimes she comes of arrogant and pretentious! I won't ask her to change who she is but take it down a notch!

So talented yet so unlikable! 

A more mellow less crazy Azelea Banks. 

myluis617
On 8/14/2019 at 5:55 PM, Talenti said:

I don’t think I’ll believe the ramblings of a mad man like Kanye and until there’s an investigation of what’sthetruth.gif when it comes to Tidal it’ll continue to be merely an accusation. Also that’s Mr. Carter’s fault, not the Spirit chanteuse. I’m glad Ne-Yo’s song became such a hit she’s so generous!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d420ceba35530ffe43

Also Remy has no talent to begin with. Cardi has talent I’ll give her that but the Megaflop chanteuse wins automatically for writing all her raps! Both sides are equally in the wrong and both should shut up!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897d420ceba35530ffe43

Wait you dont think that tidal messed with their streams to make a huge hype for beyonce? Thats why Kanye had to release his album on all platforms if it was a tidal exclusive forever they would be exposed with low sales. 

Sugar Baby

I mean I would take a grammy and3  #1s over so random best 50 rappers list someone made up lmao 

nicki can seat 

ear condom

You can't judge the worth of someone by records sales, lists or anything else

Being an artist is being true to who you are and do what you like, nothing else

Hating on Cardi simply because Nicki does so (or vice versa) is called being a dog on a leash

Women that don't support and uplift each other  is quite sad in the world where we live

This petty game of "whos gonna be the queenest/shadiest" is quite boring and childish 

If you feel the need to be perceived as the number 1 and to belittle others to feel good about yourself you have a lot to learn 

ear condom

Honestly some of you should try thinking with their heart rather than their head 

HoneyB
7 hours ago, myluis617 said:

Wait you dont think that tidal messed with their streams to make a huge hype for beyonce? Thats why Kanye had to release his album on all platforms if it was a tidal exclusive forever they would be exposed with low sales. 

Regardless of what happened, there really isn’t any evidence that Beyonce herself was responsible for the tampering of streams so I don’t understand why people bring it up like it’s her fault:interestinga: whether these allegations are true or not, has yet to be determined. And if they are true, Jay-Z/Kanye would be the ones responsible for it, not Bey. :ohwell:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Inferno
On 8/14/2019 at 12:10 PM, Ladey Gaygay said:

Who has an EMA? Who has a hit single with Little Mix? Who performs out of the states but still has droves of fans?

Not Belcasleeze:huntyga:

But whatever Im just a delulu barb

Sorry but let's hit you with some reality: on what plane does your mind exist where Little Mixs track with nicki was a "hit"? Where? The UK? Was it even that notably huge THERE even? One of the easiest and smallest markets in the world? Cardi doesn't have as much international reach musically because she stays in the rap lane. The only reason Nicki expanded was because she made low denominator pop and handed out features to literally any and everyone who offered like a $2 prostitute on the corner.

If you eliminated features from counting, nickis stats wouldn't be nearly as impressive. She wouldn't even make the top 10 of best selling females in music generally. She wouldn't be one of the most streamed or YouTube certified artists. Her success almost entirely relies off the backs of other people's music and their hype. Had it not been for her piggybacking on 6ix9ines temporary hype with fefe and tacking that onto queen not only would queens first week numbers not been as high but queens numbers now wouldn't be what they are either.

Like....I like nicki. I truly do. But barbs have always been the most aggressively delusional fanbase of all time behind mjs and since cardi hit it just pushed y'all into lightspeed.

Archived