• Yesss that’d be great
    • No not really

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

That problem was caused by the iTunes Festival though right?

I thought here they performed in the finished version.

Gaga said in an interview from before the Swinefest that the songs she was performing were still in their demo versions and they weren’t finished. It was her mistake for doing that in the first place and it was the fans’ own fault for listening to the demo versions thinking they were the final versions. Yeah, she shouldn’t have done the iTunes festival at all, in my opinion. :awkney:

numb the flame
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

It wasnt on a big scale like ARTPOP was

It fitted Joanne overall vibe though, didn’t it ? Stripping back to Stefani and not needing these big elaborate “Gaga” outfits or wigs. 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

It fitted Joanne overall vibe though, didn’t it ? Stripping back to Stefani and not needing these big elaborate “Gaga” outfits or wigs. 

What I mean was that Gaga didnt throw a concert as a pre-listening party like what she did for ARTPOP :poot:   Gaga hired a room and stuck a CD on for Joanne, and it was secret.

End Racism Now

SHALLOW

I don’t need it tbh and i don’t think she’ll do it. Also it takes a little to prepare for it and i just want her to focus on finishing the album so she can release it asap

Borislshere

I always prefer live sound over studio albums. I’d rather listen to the album/ studio tracks first before hearing it live and being let down by the change. 

Clumsy Monster
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

No, Gaga went on a Dive Bar tour which she premiered some of the tracks on Joanne there

I found a video which I downloaded way back and I searched the video on Google and found this. And if I'm correct, she posted another video with a muted sound. So, I think that was the secret session. 

EDIT: 

Found it! It was a listening party. Definitely not a secret session lol. 

Kapi09

But why? I dont want any leaks or descriptions.
It is better to be fully suprised :ally:

My name isn't Alice

DonatellaPop

i feel like it would ruin the sales/hype, remember what happened last time when she did artRave 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

- people said the new I Want Your Love version is not as good as the Tom Ford one

WTF they sound almost exactly the same! The 2018 version just has new verses and a better intro. After listening to both I’d say the 2018 I Want Your Love sounds better than the Tom Ford version.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

WTF they sound almost exactly the same! The 2018 version just has new verses and a better intro. After listening to both I’d say the 2018 I Want Your Love sounds better than the Tom Ford version.

Have you listened to the 2018 version of the Tom Ford version first? I'm curious to see how your comment goes in line with my idea.

I listened to the Tom Ford version first and I do feel like something is missing from the 2018 one.

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Have you listened to the 2018 version of the Tom Ford version first? I'm curious to see how your comment goes in line with my idea.

I listened to the Tom Ford version first and I do feel like something is missing from the 2018 one.

I listened to the 2018 version once back in October, and forgot about it. When I read your comment I decided to check both out by listening to the Tom Ford version and then the 2018 version, each twice, and listened very closely. The production is exactly the same. The newer version has better vocals and has more verses, which I like. I don’t like her husky and raspy vocals on the Tom Ford version. I prefer the more tender and delicate vocals of the 2018 take. I don’t like raspy voices at all. I prefer softer, thinner voices with a brighter sound.

FfFfFfFF
11 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I listened to the 2018 version once back in October, and forgot about it. When I read your comment I decided to check both out by listening to the Tom Ford version and then the 2018 version, each twice, and listened very closely. The production is exactly the same. The newer version has better vocals and has more verses, which I like. I don’t like her husky and raspy vocals on the Tom Ford version. I prefer the more tender and delicate vocals of the 2018 take. I don’t like raspy voices at all. I prefer softer, thinner voices with a brighter sound.

I love the violins and raspy vocals from the first version! There are differences in the instrumental, vocal production and ad-libs between Tom Ford and 2018 version. 

Glad that my theory is still standing. :teehee:

Archived