Jump to content
Stefani Tee
opinion

Hopefully LG6 will also get a pre-release party

Would you be here for this?  

76 members have voted

  1. 1. Pre-release party for LG6?

    • Yesss that’d be great
    • No not really


Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

I was just thinking about it and realized how cool it would be. Remember the ARTPOP artRAVE on November 10 2013? It was held in Brooklyn the evening before the release. They debuted some artworks, the Jeff Koons sculpture, some interviews and of course an Amazing performance of some of the tracks.

Tracklist was:

Aura

ARTPOP

Venus

MANiCURE

Sexxx Dreams

Gypsy

Dope

Applause 

Do What U Want

enhanced-buzz-orig-6492-1384218254-29.jp

I think it would be great to have something like that again! Do you?

 

Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you you can’t be exactly how you are.💙
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 15

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monketsharona

Hell yes ! What a time to be a fan and watching the livestream very early in the morning :firega:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMonster20
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Hell yes ! What a time to be a fan and watching the livestream very early in the morning :firega:

I also liked how there were invitations that were transported from Brooklyn to Manhattan that were and the party was planned 4 months before 

And there were also a lot of celebrities present

Edited by LittleMonster20
Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you you can’t be exactly how you are.💙
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF

So that fans can bitch about how these live versions of the songs are better than the ones released officially for the next 5 years? No thank you. :laughga: I hope we don't get too much teasers because they mess with our perception of the albums (which is going to end up sounding different and this leds to dissapoitment).

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

So that fans can bitch about how good these live versions of the songs are better than the ones released for the next 5 years? No thank you. :laughga: I hope we don't get too much teasers because they mess with our perception of the albums is going to sound and this leds to dissapoitment.

That problem was caused by the iTunes Festival though right?

I thought here they performed in the finished version.

Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you you can’t be exactly how you are.💙
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PopThatArt

I don't care how she releases it, I just want something to finally be released. 

Since she's not doing VMAs this year, I'm thinking the only hope for any type of performance will be the American Music Awards on November 24. If she does release a new single in October, it would make sense for the debut performance to be on a show like that, if at all. Hopefully we don't have to wait until  the Grammys for a new performance. 

Spoiler

Desperately hoping she has September and beginning of October booked off from Enigma for some new music promo. 

 

Go see A Star is Born

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
13 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

That problem was caused by the iTunes Festival though right?

I thought here they performed in the finished version.

It's about how everybody tends to like the first version of a song they heard better. It's a psychological  fact. It even happened more recently

- people said Just Another Day sounded better in the live piano version she teased

- people said the new I Want Your Love version is not as good as the Tom Ford one

- "Shallow sounded better in trailer version"

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clumsy Monster

Yes please. Also, Gaga did a sort of secret session for Joanne right? (correct me if I'm wrong)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I was just thinking about it and realized how cool it would be. Remember the ARTPOP artRAVE on November 10 2013? It was held in Brooklyn the evening before the release. They debuted some artworks, the Jeff Koons sculpture, some interviews and of course an Amazing performance of some of the tracks.

Tracklist was:

Aura

ARTPOP

Venus

MANiCURE

Sexxx Dreams

Gypsy

Dope

Applause 

Do What U Want

enhanced-buzz-orig-6492-1384218254-29.jp

I think it would be great to have something like that again! Do you?

 

Nah I wanna hear the tracks on the first listen of the album. I think the listening party was good... but it ruins the hype for the album. Some of the tracks may sound better live than on the album, so it would be better to get a full album than a listening party

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
50 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Yes please. Also, Gaga did a sort of secret session for Joanne right? (correct me if I'm wrong)

No, Gaga went on a Dive Bar tour which she premiered some of the tracks on Joanne there

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
warholastar

Maybe some of Haus Labs consumers could get randomly an invitation to the party

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
14 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

No, Gaga went on a Dive Bar tour which she premiered some of the tracks on Joanne there

She actually did do a pre-release listening party 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKo8CkNjQiQ/?igshid=1j993yni0fdth

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...