Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

Educators talk about Gaga's Donations

G U C C I

Featured Posts

G U C C I

Gilroy Superintendent Talks About Lady Gaga's Donations

Dayton Teacher Thrilled After Lady Gaga's Donations

“I got an email on my phone. I looked at my co-worker and told her my project just got funded!” said Mrs Hemler.

Lady Gaga says she wanted to turn her anger and sadness from the shootings into hope.

Hope for communities impacted by the recent tragedies.

“I was just astounded that she would go out of her way to support classrooms. Especially classrooms that have gone through so much in the past couple weeks,” said Mrs. Hemler.

DonorsChoose says they were thrilled to work with the Born This Way Foundation.

JR Gg

Whoever says Gaga's PR team is a mess is clearly wrong. Her PR team is ON POINT, I bet they're creating positive images to prep for an upcoming release xoxo :vegas:

John Wayne
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Whoever says Gaga's PR team is a mess is clearly wrong. Her PR team is ON POINT, I bet they're creating positive images to prep for an upcoming release xoxo :vegas:

I don’t believe they would create hype from a tragic event tho

InTraumatica
3 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Or maybe she is a good person :triggered:

giskardsb
4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

or maybe they are just decent human beings trying to help other people.

JR Gg
3 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

or maybe they are just decent human beings trying to help other people.

Lol have I ever said that her donations are not genuine? I fully believe that she has a good cause and truly spreads love and kindness. 

But the excessive publicity that this has been getting is pushed by her PR. 

Learn to read. :awkney: Triggered by nothing at all? 

Lilmonzter

Wanting to help people! Makes other people want to help! the butterfly effect and all that!

Her kindness is really infectious, don't ya think!:heart:

Sing C'est la vie 

FlopSlurper
14 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Queen of turning anger and sadness into hope :pawsup:

I hope she does the same regarding her music :diane:

OT: Queen

I've been particularly sensitive around Gilroy, as I went to school near there, and it is a community that I cherish and love.

Several close friends of mine were there at the time of the shooting, and one of the three that were killed is the niece of an old friend of mine. She was just thirteen, and the other two were six and about twenty five years old. 

All of these shooting and all gun violence is horrific, but this one in particular has shaken me right down to my bones.

I am grateful for Gaga, and many others, for even considering doing a small act of kindness for these communities. That's what we all need right now.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived