💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Second person accuses Katy Perry of sexual misconduct

Supersonic

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

Well maybe cause she has a song called ”I kissed a girl” and y’all pressured to kiss one since you thought she never did. :ohwell:

jk, i tried to empathize with her in the other post but maybe she really is not what I thought she was. There’s still a chance she changed but i’m starting to question her. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
38 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Some of y'all boutta be real mad at me but...

Basically she's saying Katy tried to come on to her but when she rejected her she moved on to someone else. It's literally not that serious.

Is there something else on Katy I haven't been folloeing up with?

I agree with this

End Racism Now

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

@PartySick coming thru with the fax and receipts

So-cute-michael-jackson-25642033-369-404

Not sure if sarcasm :green:

I tred lightly in these topics due to the opinions some members have of my innocent fave.

But I'm also a victim of childhood sexual abuse and sexual assault so it irks me to see otherwise nice people like Katy get ganged up on just for being an idiot when she was drunk.

Like, some people here would put Katy in the same category as people whose memories still keep me awake at night and that's really frustrating.

đŸ–€

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Because it was a one time thing and she moved on after being shot down :emma:

With the way some of you guys define sexual criminals 90% of humanity would fall into the deviant catagory because they made a pass at someone.

There’s so much double standards in this thread, it’s quite sad.

I didn’t call her sexual criminal, but this is a second person to accuse her and we know what she did on American Idol, so this - her “immature” behavior - is not a one time thing. 

FreePalestine

Phoebe Buffay
3 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Not sure if sarcasm :green:

I tred lightly in these topics due to the opinions some members have of my innocent fave.

But I'm also a victim of childhood sexual abuse and sexual assault so it irks me to see otherwise nice people like Katy get ganged up on just for being an idiot when she was drunk.

Like, some people here would put Katy in the same category as people whose memories still keep me awake at night and that's really frustrating.

I was serious :selena: And I'm sorry for what happpened to you :giveup:

Musicisfreedom

I don't know what to make of all of this :oprah: maybe not cancel worthy but I am quite disappointed in her

Bitch I'm Madonna

18 minutes ago, lego said:

but why you don’t believe it was sexual harassment if the victim felt that way? this is what I don’t get. 

Because sexual harassment is a crime, which you can't back up by a "feeling". If we start convicting people without having actual evidence we are going down a very very very dark lane (see: Germany around 1933, Sowjet Union around 1960, every other dictatorship where power is held by a single person, a group or an ideology)

4 minutes ago, kuraudo said:

Because sexual harassment is a crime, which you can't back up by a "feeling". If we start convicting people without having actual evidence we are going down a very very very dark lane (see: Germany around 1933, Sowjet Union around 1960, every other dictatorship where power is held by a single person, a group or an ideology)

so unwanted touching, grabbing and kissing is ok in your books. 

as long as the accused is drunk, female and a beloved popstar, with history of similar behavior. 

got it. 

FreePalestine

Phoebe Buffay

If Gaga was the one accused of this, I'm 100% sure y'all would've switched like sissies, but oh well.

Versace
1 hour ago, lego said:

“touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss her”

I hate to point out double standards, but can we stop excusing this just because a female popstar did it? 

At least more women than men accept "No" and don't proceed to rape 

Just now, Versace said:

At least more women than men accept "No" and don't proceed to rape 

I don’t see how this is relevant? I’m a woman and I clearly see double standards in this thread, “he was just drunk in the club, he was just hitting on her, no biggie, at least he didn’t rape”; you’ll never see those excuses.

I guess being a fan is clouding judgement. Maybe it’s better to admit that, than to make up excuses to downplay victim’s story because that exposes hypocrisy. 

FreePalestine

Guillaume Hamon
52 minutes ago, lego said:

I’m a woman and I clearly see double standards in this thread, “he was just drunk in the club, he was just hitting on her, no biggie, at least he didn’t rape”; you’ll never see those excuses.

So true!

Nobody would dare  to do the quarter of that if it was a woman accusing a man of doing the same things...

Weird how people can get passionate about a part of victims and be quite insensitive with an other.

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

With the way some of you guys define sexual criminals 90% of humanity would fall into the deviant catagory because they made a pass at someone.

Don't worry, it only applies to men :huntyga:

Katharine Hepburn

Katy clearly has a problem with consent, I wonder what her response will be

xoxo Joanne

Archived