Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Recording LG6 In IG Stories

Twitter

Featured Posts

I’m over it lol. Release it, don’t release it, tease it as much as u want because we all know we have at least six months of rigorously robotically scripted makeup tutorials to get through before we even get another teaser pic, much less an announcement x

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

GGD right now:

Any other thread: 2 pages after 3 months, one lmao reaction to the OP

A thread LG6-related: 275 pages after 3 minutes, 7000 reactions on OP, one of which is 'Sad' ( looking at you @Ferrer Zorola :triggered: )

:vegas: 

Ew, David!

YourCureness
6 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Making ____ Music? :oprah:

Can someone read what’s written? 

Making Joanne2 Music. 

MadeInManu
2 hours ago, IdioteSainte said:

hmmm:coffee: I think she posted that just to renew the hype over upcoming new music. Like literally to RENEW it. for another certain amount of weeks/months. So that the twitter "music news" accounts + us fans can pass on the info and talk about her. OTHERWISE guys, just WHY would she post this if she was about to release something really soon, like in the next two weeks as some of you may say??? she could just as well have kept silent and surprise drop. What i mean is, if she was about to release, what's the point of teasing now? why destroy weeks of silence about LG6 just before a release if she could have just bomb dropped it and broken the internet without teasing a few days before? 

((maybe, just maybe  this still means she's actually coming cause she's stuck in her usual promo/ teasing pattern and still does things like teasing a few moments before releasing instead of surprise dropping, but then that would be some sort of new consistant teasing material, not just a random usual black and white studio pic..)))

that's why i think she is just renewing the hype contract with us fools :laughga:

Maybe she wants the hype to promote something new about Haus Labs :ohwell:

Sassy McSass

That’s not Carino’s engagement ring. Just look at the rock, it looks nothing like it. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

Honestly this only means she's writing music, the album still could be coming in 2020:sis:

Like said before she already made songs only few weeks before her records were out. So doesn't mean nothing at all tbh

FlopSlurper

I think the picture was taken on the same day as this one

Same hair and kinda same makeup if it weren't black and white

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Isn't this the same colour of hair she wore around the New Year/Jan/Feb Enigma shows?

End Racism Now

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Isn't this the same colour of hair she wore around the New Year/Jan/Feb Enigma shows?

not sure wasn't keeping up with her during Enigma by choice :poot:

also loving your house labs application, waiting for the tutorial 😍😍

Snapchat-507650085.thumb.jpg.2f367a554aa

Bigmac1162

Not engagement ring shape is different plus on right hand but agree old picture. LG6 is done this is just telling all of you LM she’s about to drop the single very soon

Lemondeduerl
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

But she doesn't wear earrings, 

:)

LUCARTPOP
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

also loving your house labs application, waiting for the tutorial 😍😍

Snapchat-507650085.thumb.jpg.2f367a554aa

JAIL

j28QC.gif