💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Recording LG6 In IG Stories

Twitter

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
11 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

This is an old pic, she is wearing her engagement ring, this feels like shes teasing an announcement maybe?

That’s not her engagment ring. That’s her right hand also, she wears it on the left. 

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DziubiDaily

This reminds me of the time she all of a sudden posted those 9 or 12 ‘Perfect Illusion’ pics on her Insta :giveup: I was on a holiday and casually opened Instagram, then saw those pics. I screamed out loud and my friends were like: what’s going on :huntyga:. Ah, the good days

Display Me
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's definitely an old pic from earlier this year,

Though I've seen some comments saying it's a pic from Joanne sessions. It's definitely not. Ben Rice didn't work on Joanne. Though he was in the studio with Gaga in 2018 and 2019. 

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin_Rice

"A-YO"

"Joanne" (Piano version)

"Grigio Girls"

ELECTROHEART

So, the pic is recent :messga:

LG6 must be a 50-track album since she's recording since 2017 :poot:

Inb4 Million Reasons 2 years extended version :bradley:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

IdioteSainte

hmmm:coffee: I think she posted that just to renew the hype over upcoming new music. Like literally to RENEW it. for another certain amount of weeks/months. So that the twitter "music news" accounts + us fans can pass on the info and talk about her. OTHERWISE guys, just WHY would she post this if she was about to release something really soon, like in the next two weeks as some of you may say??? she could just as well have kept silent and surprise drop. What i mean is, if she was about to release, what's the point of teasing now? why destroy weeks of silence about LG6 just before a release if she could have just bomb dropped it and broken the internet without teasing a few days before? 

((maybe, just maybe  this still means she's actually coming cause she's stuck in her usual promo/ teasing pattern and still does things like teasing a few moments before releasing instead of surprise dropping, but then that would be some sort of new consistant teasing material, not just a random usual black and white studio pic..)))

that's why i think she is just renewing the hype contract with us fools :laughga:

monketsharona
12 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

So, the pic is recent :messga:

LG6 must be a 50-track album since she's recording since 2017 :poot:

Inb4 Million Reasons 2 years extended version :bradley:

Yeah but it's pretty much confirmed she scrapped most of her 2017 tracks (at least the DJWS / Mark Nilan's sessions) 

So she'll probably keep what she did on 2018 and 2019

MaryJaneHolland

If she is still recording, what are yall getting excited about? :poot:

2020 indeed :poot: 

ferretti
3 hours ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

BTW.. If the teasing is started could only means one thing.. the lead is around the corner. :staymad:

You're triggering my PTSD :deadbanana:

disco stick tester, inquire within

PartySick

This just means she's working on music...which we've known for years :emma:

Why are y'all so hyped about this one picture? :poot:

🖤

Archived