Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

Taylor Swift donates almost $5,000 to fan's college tuition fund

Featured Posts

River

One Taylor Swift fan got the surprise of a lifetime when her favorite pop star surprised her with money for her college tuition. 

Ayesha Khurram, a self-described longtime Swift fan who previously met the pop star on her "Reputation" tour, shared a screenshot Monday of a donation she received for $4,829.45 ($6,386.47 in Canadian dollars).

The party responsible? Taylor Nation, LLC, the organization that helps Swift handle merchandise and meet and greets. "Ayesha, get your learn on girl. I love you! Taylor" the comment read. 

"i posted about struggling with paying for tuition. two hours later, i get this in my email," Khurram wrote on Instagram. "i have no words and i can’t stop crying. i don’t have words i don’t have words i don’t have words i can’t stop crying"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2019/08/13/taylor-swift-fan-shocked-stars-donation-college-tuition-fund/1996630001/

Wow amazing!!!

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 14

ProjectJoanne

She can be that "basic" artist everyone calls her but she's definitely not not generous! I love her so much! Ever since I was 3  :firega:

Edited by ProjectJoanne
DCgaga
  • Like 2

Quartz

Why doesn't anyone cover Nicki when she does this? She put a lot of kids through college.

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

ANTI WP
3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Why doesn't anyone cover Nicki when she does this? She put a lot of kids through college.

This thread is about taylor doing charity... not about the generous queen :ohwell:

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Serial Chiller
24 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

This thread is about taylor doing charity... not about the generous queen (#2) of rap :ohwell:

Fixed

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

alextruper17
30 minutes ago, Quartz said:

You can open your own thread when it happens :flower:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

lovedillon

I love Taylor so much, she has an extremely kind heart & to those saying it’s barely anything, I’m in college right now & that would cover more than 2 semesters of classes & more if she’s in a community college. But yes, I agree she could’ve gave her more & if I were Taylor I would’ve gave her $10,000.

• Like 1

ItsTommyBitch

That's... I honestly expected the title to read 50,000, cause $5000 is not that much in America in 2019 :laughga:

Good for her though!

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 2

NinaBoninaBrown

While that is very admirable, it only makes me think about the other thousands of people drowning in college debts and getting out of school owing hundred thousands of dollars in loans. America needs to make education more affordable :bradley:

• Thanks 1

Joesuda
1 hour ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

That's... I honestly expected the title to read 50,000, cause $5000 is not that much in America in 2019 :laughga:

Good for her though!

I think the fan is in Canada and as far as I know, college in Canada is cheaper so this maybe covers more? 

• Like 1