đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

giskardsb
28 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

She created it for a character, the album is essentially made for another artist.

well, Stefani has been writing for Lady Gaga all this time....

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewUsername
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

and Bradley Cooper, thus, not a solo Gaga album. 

Furthermore, it is a soundtrack. 

Period.

I know it's not a solo album, I mean that it's just disrespectful to keep making threads like these (although your OP was indeed kinda neutral and just 'ah, I thought of this'), when Gaga has given us a lot of music since ARTPOP and since Joanne.

gagaxsebert

hey everyone sorry for promoting but this megarate need saving 

Used to be HighRoad

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

hey everyone sorry for promoting but this megarate need saving 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFYsIUmOJpQHEZYyPevfP

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
26 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

well, Stefani has been writing for Lady Gaga all this time....

Stefani is Lady Gaga... Ally Maine is neither Stef or Gaga :triggered:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
30 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Y'all are to much...poor user literally said SOLO STUDIO ALBUMS. Yes, C2C and ASIB are still part of Gaga's discography. But they are two COLLABORATIVE projects :nails:

They aren't Gaga albums, Joanne was the last Gaga album.

End Racism Now

illySpencer
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

BTW was not exactly a “traditional” electronic pop album. Less so than ARTPOP IMO.  And all electronic dance pop owes a debt to EDM.  You might not like ARTPOP but you can’t just throw it out as not being pop. 

Where did i said "I don't like ARTPOP" ??? I just said ARTPOP isn't a proper pop album. Read, thank. 

AJRocketMan

I won’t be surprised if it is, honestly. We may have to wait a long time for the album itself to come out but we may not have to wait much longer for new information and the singles. Nowadays in the streaming era, album campaigns end the moment the album is released, sometimes the entire eras die if the artist doesn’t go on tour (LG may very well not do this for the next album). So it’s best to release all the singles before the record comes out.

E.G. - Release the first single in September, second on November, third in January, fourth in March, fifth at the beginning of May, and finally LG6 itself at the end of May. Then go away and disappear for a couple of years and release LG7:vegas:

AMEN Monster
21 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think her albums will just get more and more spaced out.

2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2016

It's a worrying trend :poot: but she's worth the wait.

Edit: oof. Fake fan alert. Posted era years not release years.

I love your profile pic

Smother Em Eh

Another thing is is that Rihanna waited almost 4 years from when Unapologetic was released to Anti. 

Psssccch pink waited nearly 5 years from her 2012 Album The Truth About Love to Beautiful Trauma! 

So this 2 year 10 month thing is nothing. Also besides we do have ASIB Soundtrack + Enigma (for the people who can go) 

Just listen to ASIB and LG6 will be out when it’s out! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Illuminati
3 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Another thing is is that Rihanna waited almost 4 years from when Unapologetic was released to Anti. 

Psssccch pink waited nearly 5 years from her 2012 Album The Truth About Love to Beautiful Trauma! 

So this 2 year 10 month thing is nothing. Also besides we do have ASIB Soundtrack + Enigma (for the people who can go) 

Just listen to ASIB and LG6 will be out when it’s out! 

if that's what we want to align ourselves to, Xtina waited 6 years to put out Liberation

pachinko
23 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

lg6enigma said on their Instagram story that the lead single of LG6 will be coming out in about 2 weeks

EBzeL4jWwAE2sB7?format=jpg&name=large

I don't know if that means anything, but I don't know, I hope so :laughga:

:air: who is this?!

Battle 4 Ur Life
23 hours ago, Reginald said:

Unfff please don't remind me.... :giveup: :bradley::giveup:

The album of Dark Bops we've been so desperately craving probably got moved to her computer's recycle bin four years ago

this gives me life cause it's super relatable.

tbh that's gonna be me in front of Joanne's Trattoria next week.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
7 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Y'all are to much...poor user literally said SOLO STUDIO ALBUMS. Yes, C2C and ASIB are still part of Gaga's discography. But they are two COLLABORATIVE projects :nails:

I know right?

some people just grab the flimsiest argument that first pop their heads just so they can reply critically.

besides pretending either one of those is a Lady Gaga album it's like playing dumb. or not actually playing it, just plain being it.

it's like saying a "Focus" is the same as an "Explorer" because they're both "Ford". lol

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived