Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Swine + Jewels & Drugs are criminally underrated

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

These songs go totally unnoticed when fans are discussing ARTPOP. Like, okay "slap honey on young pancake" isnt lyrically amazing... 

But Jewels & Drugs is a BANGER. Literally, the 3 rappers do a good job and Gaga's vocals are pretty good. But the whole song is supposed to be a party type song. Not serious. If y'all like WDYDT then I don't see the issue with J&D. Plus, DJWS did a killer job on the instrumental:

And Swine... I mean, this was one of my favourites from ARTPOP when it first came out. Its killer message about putting rage and pain inside an upbeat song and releasing by calling thy person a pig - so good. Everytime I listen to this song I get so hyped. And its instrumental is literally MADE for the clubs. It is such a good song

I know... I know.. I know... I know you want me, you're just a pig inside a human body... squeal out squeal out squeal OUT YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING. You're just a pig inside :bradley:

End Racism Now

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, Adrenaliner said:

They are horrible songs

Well... you would say this with a Britney avi :bradley:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Renie said:

I love swine!!! Like soo so much :stalkga: Especially the live versions!!!:tony:

See when you want to get pumped up before a gym sesh, Swine is the jam to listen too :tony:

End Racism Now

buttsicle

Swine I love :bradley:

JnD I have to be in the right mood to enjoy, but it's still a bop :lolly: I do think it's the worst of ARTPOP, but I certainly don't hate it at all :shrug:

WOOHOO YAHAA

MonsterMom

Finally someone who has taste around here!!!! They are both great and deserve to be praised :tony:

LateToCult
22 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

These songs go totally unnoticed when fans are discussing ARTPOP.

We don’t ignore JnD. We all sh*t on it pretty often. :vegas:

whore

"Jewels 'N Drugs" really is a bop that I always return to from that album, it's a great road-trip song :music:

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

See when you want to get pumped up before a gym sesh, Swine is the jam to listen too :tony:

Yes!!! The whole ARTPOP album is such a gym bop! I feel like such a badass when I workout to it!! And swine blasting in the car is such a mood!!!:lolly:

MonsterMom
7 minutes ago, Renie said:

Yes!!! The whole ARTPOP album is such a gym bop! I feel like such a badass when I workout to it!! And swine blasting in the car is such a mood!!!:lolly:

twins GIF by Soul Train

Twins! That’s what I workout to as well :icega:

Also, we could totally rock these outfits together :ladyhaha:

Adrenaliner
13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well... you would say this with a Britney avi :bradley:

And what does the Queen of Pop has got to do with this? :lolly:

Archived