Stefani Tee
society

“In God We Trust” signs to be in every Louisiana public school

Featured Posts

sampool
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

How...could you defend this?

I’m not defending, in fact I’m not even practicing believer, but I find it funny and amusing how y’all go up in arms everytime some slightly religious comes up.

1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

Lol. At least I'm not wasting my time with believing in and worshipping something that doesn't exist.

tenor.gif?itemid=3547811

M Monstre
Just now, sampool said:

I’m not defending, in fact I’m not even practicing believer, but I find it funny and amusing how y’all go up in arms everytime some slightly religious comes up.

I'm a Catholic myself, and when it comes to religious stuff on GGD, I'm 9/10 in the minority when it comes to religious rights. This, however, is just inexcusable. There should be no reason for public schools to have "In God We Trust" signs. Where's the separation of church and state?

• Thanks 2

RudraCNG

And it's okay.

He said "I'm black, latin and gay

I went to them, they turned away."

A bop :lolly:

DonatellaPop

what's this even for? not everyone in louisiana is christian/believes in god. :ohwell:

i'm italian

giskardsb

The stupid thing is people expecting that a slogan will change anything. 

Same dumb people accept Trump as a godly man though. 

sillynate

Wow, imagine that.

There’s children who are hungry and can’t afford lunch, or can’t afford school supplies, etc 

and you as a state leader choose to have signs placed in every school in the state. There’s gotta be hundreds if not thousands of public schools in Louisiana. Even if it just costs $50 per school, that adds up. So sad honestly. 

• Like 1

lovedillon

This is just wrong... why don’t politicians & the right who believe so strongly in “god” actually do something to save this country instead of offering their “prayers” not to mention the injustice that this is. Separation between church & state is in the CONSTITUTION.

ltlmnstr

Watch The Family on Netflix y’all

remember if voting didn’t matter why do people try so hard to suppress voting

• Like 1

Oshawott

This sounds excessive since religion should be kept out of public schools imo. But it's always funny to me how atheists always get up in arms over any mention of the word 'God'. Like, if y'all don't believe in God, why does the word bother you so much?  :ladyhaha: