Stefani Tee
society

Trump Uses Asian Accent To Mock US Allies At Fundraiser

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I remember tagging him in a similar thread once and then he got so pissed that he made a big post about how people on GGD don’t respect trump supporters etc and said goodbye to his fellow Madonna fans :pray:

I have to check that thread out so that I can have a good laugh

• YAAAS 1

Varys
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I remember tagging him in a similar thread once and then he got so pissed that he made a big post about how people on GGD don’t respect trump supporters etc and said goodbye to his fellow Madonna fans :pray:

I saw that post but its deleted now :bradley:

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Economy
1 hour ago, ltlmnstr said:

I’m sorry @Economy but like the whole “entitled to their own opinion” saying rubs me the wrong way for a number of years now. There are wrong opinions and society as a whole shapes those opinions. That’s why we have the Overton Window, for example. 

There’s people that think White People are the superior race. That’s supremacist talk. It should viewed as a wrong opinion. Just as slavery is now a wrong opinion to those who support it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_entitled_to_my_opinion

(I don’t know how else to elaborate but I’ll research this more for a huge essay why I’m so annoyed at this saying. I wasn’t condemning you, @Economy)

No I agree with u. Some beliefs and opinions don't deserve to be respected

But when it comes to politicians it's not as black and white. For example I know people who don't like Trump's personality or racist remarks but they like his economics and so they still support him for example

With politicians it's rate that u agree with everything they do it depends what things u put more weight on

That's why if someone supports Trump, I still respect their opinion because I give the benefit of the doubt that the reasons they support that political figure may not necessarily be the stuff that's unforgivable

If a Trump supporter outright explains that the reason they support Trump is because they hate minorities or are white supremacists etc... That's a different story

Economy
1 hour ago, Adarsh said:

Wait you have a YouTube channel? I remember something along those lines but not quite sure. Can you link me to it? I’d love to subscribe :kara:

Yup!

If you can like and comment on some of my videos I'd appreciate it! Likes and engagement helps with the youtube algorithm for stuff like recommended videos not just views

Only if it's not a bother tho :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rfc1-7dtqwAn2TM5Lq8ag

• Love 1

Adarsh
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yup!

If you can like and comment on some of my videos I'd appreciate it! Likes and engagement helps with the youtube algorithm for stuff like recommended videos not just views

Only if it's not a bother tho :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rfc1-7dtqwAn2TM5Lq8ag

I’m obsessed :giveup:

That boy is a monster
  • Love 1

ZacharyMark
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

No.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether you agree with it or not. The most important thing is that we have conversations so that we understand eachothers points of view, and therefore figure out the right path. Its a human right that we can think for ourselves and voice our own opinions.

Yea, maybe if the conversation is about what type of ice cream we like. But then there are opinions that literally are a matter of life and death for groups of people. And that's also largely associated with white privilege. We can't "figure our the right path" with white supremacists in the world nor here on GGD. We don't need a round table to talk about our differences when there are certain people literally trying to erase LGBTQ and the advancement of black lives. There's no conversation to have other than agreeing that certain people are just flat out wrong in their ways of thinking. Allowing those people to have the affinity of being correct only hold the future of real freedom. Technically everyone has an opinion, but that doesn't mean we can't stop those opinions from becoming mainstream. Unfortunately that's not happening with the rise of the far right. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

ltlmnstr
31 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Yea, maybe if the conversation is about what type of ice cream we like. But then there are opinions that literally are a matter of life and death for groups of people. And that's also largely associated with white privilege. We can't "figure our the right path" with white supremacists in the world nor here on GGD. We don't need a round table to talk about our differences when there are certain people literally trying to erase LGBTQ and the advancement of black lives. There's no conversation to have other than agreeing that certain people are just flat out wrong in their ways of thinking. Allowing those people to have the affinity of being correct only hold the future of real freedom. Technically everyone has an opinion, but that doesn't mean we can't stop those opinions from becoming mainstream. Unfortunately that's not happening with the rise of the far right. 

Yeah to elaborate...

”A man with half the facts in heated debate with man with zero facts”

This article from 2012 is what I was referring too https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=10839232

Being “entitled to your opinion” doesn’t mean you can’t have an opinion/not say your opinion, it means your opinion is taken as factual evidence. 

It also ties in to how listing personal examples (my mom, my friend, this person I knew once) as “facts of life” during discourse discussions is not a source. It’s personal anecdote.

[essentially it becomes using someone else as your shield when you yourself should be backing up your argument with sources—actual sources]   

HotLikeMexico
11 hours ago, geopang said:

I need a video of this :ohwell:

Where are the receipts tho? :triggered:

Edited by HotLikeMexico

Economy
8 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I’m obsessed :giveup:

Thanks for the likes on those two videos :giveup:

• Love 1

GagaVenusStan
15 hours ago, Economy said:

BuT heS a NOn RacIst LiKe ReALly StaBle GenIUs!!!

randy rainbow clapping GIF

Sis I love randy too

Edited by GagaVenusStan
venus AHAAAAA