Stefani Tee
society

Trump Uses Asian Accent To Mock US Allies At Fundraiser

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

Trump is a pig. Surprise Surprise.

unimpressed viola davis GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

RoverLoader
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

Can I just say - irrespective of any discussion, political or otherwise; this is my fav gif of all time. Viola I love you.

• Like 4

Economy
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

No he's not! He's "a like really stable not racist genius"

:derpga:

• LMAO 1

VOLANTIS

Americans please don't elect this clown again I beg of you. :toofunny:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 1

lego
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I want to tag that one Madonna fan who supports trump but apparently he left GGD now :air:

you know there are still some left, but they’re avoiding this thread:huntyga: 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1

Reginald

"But the president wasn’t done being politically incorrect and offensive. Speaking about when he asked Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe whether kamikaze pilots in World War II were drunk or on drugs. Trump said, “Imagine they get in a plane with a half a tank of gas and fly into steel ships just for the love of their country!”

.............. :madge: I just....

nihilist blues
  • Like 1

lego
2 minutes ago, Reginald said:

"But the president wasn’t done being politically incorrect and offensive. Speaking about when he asked Japanese Prime Minister Shinzō Abe whether kamikaze pilots in World War II were drunk or on drugs. Trump said, “Imagine they get in a plane with a half a tank of gas and fly into steel ships just for the love of their country!”

.............. :madge: I just....

in a different context it’s like he’s praising  9/11 hijackers, I- :air:  

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Sad 1

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

I want to tag that one Madonna fan who supports trump but apparently he left GGD now :air:

I am intrigued as to who this is :rip:

ltlmnstr

I’m sorry @Economy but like the whole “entitled to their own opinion” saying rubs me the wrong way for a number of years now. There are wrong opinions and society as a whole shapes those opinions. That’s why we have the Overton Window, for example. 

There’s people that think White People are the superior race. That’s supremacist talk. It should viewed as a wrong opinion. Just as slavery is now a wrong opinion to those who support it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_entitled_to_my_opinion

(I don’t know how else to elaborate but I’ll research this more for a huge essay why I’m so annoyed at this saying. I wasn’t condemning you, @Economy)

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Adarsh
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Thanks that's actually sweet :)

i was gonna ask if u were on if the GGD members subscribed to my YouTube channel but now that I think of it I'm not sure if I said my name in any of the videos lol

Wait you have a YouTube channel? I remember something along those lines but not quite sure. Can you link me to it? I’d love to subscribe :kara:

That boy is a monster
  • YAAAS 1

Adarsh
38 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I am intrigued as to who this is :rip:

Refer to the previous page for some hot tea :heat::tea:

That boy is a monster
  • Shook 1

xoxo Craig
38 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I’m sorry @Economy but like the whole “entitled to their own opinion” saying rubs me the wrong way for a number of years now. There are wrong opinions and society as a whole shapes those opinions. That’s why we have the Overton Window, for example. 

There’s people that think White People are the superior race. That’s supremacist talk. It should viewed as a wrong opinion. Just as slavery is now a wrong opinion to those who support it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_entitled_to_my_opinion

(I don’t know how else to elaborate but I’ll research this more for a huge essay why I’m so annoyed at this saying. I wasn’t condemning you, @Economy)

No.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether you agree with it or not. The most important thing is that we have conversations so that we understand eachothers points of view, and therefore figure out the right path. Its a human right that we can think for ourselves and voice our own opinions.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Marilyn MonHoe
4 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Did he really? Thank god.

• YAAAS 1