šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Britney Spears - Britney Jean

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

During BJ ceremony I will tell where Myah Marie sings on every song.

Interesting ideaĀ :poot:

I think it's easy to tell tho lol

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Britney Jean1 said:

As much as I love britney jean i tolerate the ARMY and every other fanbase if they bash it except Xtina stans cuz u can't distinguish jealousy from opinions!! We all know britney jean produced a massive hit AKA WORK HOE . A particular artist didn't get a solo hit since 2006.Ā 

Actually I can distinguish opinions from jealousy since Iā€™m not jealous at all. Sure Britney has had more commercial success in her career. But Iā€™m so proud to stan someone that actually has a say in her art, getā€™s to do whatever the f*ck she wants since ~2001, can actually sing and evolves every record. And I donā€™t hate Britney, not at all. I proudly gave an 11 to Work B*tch since itā€™s THATĀ song. But a lot ofĀ songs are just tragic imo:poot:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Gimme More
1 minute ago, Davian said:

Actually I can distinguish opinions from jealousy since Iā€™m not jealous at all. Sure Britney has had more commercial success in her career. But Iā€™m so proud to stan someone that actually has a say in her art, getā€™s to do whatever the f*ck she wants since ~2001, can actually sing and evolves every record. And I donā€™t hate Britney, not at all. I proudly have an 11 to Work B*tch since itā€™s THATĀ song. But a lot ofĀ songs are just tragic imo:poot:

come on guys lets not argue, save it until the ceremonyĀ :selena:

tumblr_pxqnf6QRqa1tw89w1o5_400.gifv

Ā 

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Britney Jean1
8 minutes ago, Davian said:

Actually I can distinguish opinions from jealousy since Iā€™m not jealous at all. Sure Britney has had more commercial success in her career. But Iā€™m so proud to stan someone that actually has a say in her art, getā€™s to do whatever the f*ck she wants since ~2001, can actually sing and evolves every record. And I donā€™t hate Britney, not at all. I proudly gave an 11 to Work B*tch since itā€™s THATĀ song. But a lot ofĀ songs are just tragic imo:poot:

Now with the control argument and artistry thing? a typical xtina fan. okay i'm gonna say only one thing do u know why people relate more to britney because with all her legendary success she said I wish I could sing like xtina. ppl relate to someone who says hey i'm not the best vocalist but i'm trying, more than someone who brag all the day bout his vocal ability.

Slim

Gimme More
Just now, Britney Jean1 said:

Now with the control argument and artistry thing? a typical xtina fan. okay i'm gonna say only one thing do u know why people relate more to britney because with all her legendary success she said I wish I could sing like xtina. ppl relate to someone who says hey i'm not the best vocalist but i'm trying more than someone who brag all the day bout his vocal ability.

we love a humble queenĀ :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

1 minute ago, Britney Jean1 said:

i'm not the best vocalist but i'm trying more than someone who brag all the day bout his vocal ability.

How is she trying? She never even performs live and doesnā€™t even sing herself on half of Britney Jean:poot:

Xtina is blessed and likes to express her vocal abilities, nothing wrong with that.

I wouldnā€™tĀ criticize a singer for not having the best voice.Ā I stan Madonna because I love how involved she is with her art and performances. Even she tries to sing live and sing every song in the studio. Plus she switches it up every album instead of just making pureĀ bops.Ā Anyways stream Haunted House when itā€™s out later this month:ally:

Gimme More
25 minutes ago, Davian said:

How is she trying? She never even performs live and doesnā€™t even sing herself on half of Britney Jean:poot:

Xtina is blessed and likes to express her vocal abilities, nothing wrong with that.

I wouldnā€™tĀ criticize a singer for not having the best voice.Ā I stan Madonna because I love how involved she is with her art and performances. Even she tries to sing live and sing every song in the studio. Plus she switches it up every album instead of just making pureĀ bops.Ā Anyways stream Haunted House when itā€™s out later this month:ally:

Davian, my soul can only handle so much britney hateĀ :ladyhaha:

but yes i stan a lip syncing queenĀ :firega:

i just wanted to say if you compareĀ BOMT/BRITNEY/ITZ/BLACKOUT/GLORY those albums are insanely different from each other!

Xtina can sing like Britney says and admiresĀ :)

also britney was way more involved in Glory

not arguing, you know you're one of my favourite membersĀ :heart:

i'll go back to watching the drama with @DiamondKingĀ :selena:

tumblr_ma53pbUujy1qbvjf9o4_250.gif

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Britney Jean1
11 minutes ago, Davian said:

you need to have an audience to sing live for!Ā the problem is : Xtinct doesn't have an audience. I wouldn't compare her with britney unless i see her chart again. Cuz whats the point of having a talent whenĀ nobody is checking it right?

Slim

Gimme More
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@Gimme MoreĀ As you asking me, ceremony will be at 5PM GMTĀ 

Hope see you hereĀ :flower:

i'm not sure if i'll make all of it as i'm supposed to be out tomorrow night! but i should be there for the beginningĀ :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

10 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

Davian, my soul can only handle so much britney hateĀ :ladyhaha:

but yes i stan a lip syncing queenĀ :firega:

i just wanted to say if you compareĀ BOMT/BRITNEY/ITZ/BLACKOUT/GLORY those albums are insanely different from each other!

Xtina can sing like Britney says and admiresĀ :) but britney was way more involved in Glory

not arguing, you know you're one of my favourite membersĀ :heart:

i'll go back to watching the drama with @DiamondKingĀ :selena:

tumblr_ma53pbUujy1qbvjf9o4_250.gif

You know I donā€™t hate Britney right, weā€™ve talked too much about it in private:heart:Ā I just let myself go because I got baited into it:poot:

Just not a fan of lip syncing but you know that and thatā€™s fine. Everyone has their own things they like and dislike.

I agree with those albums being different! Itā€™s just that I sometimes wish she would do extremely different eraā€™s you know? Like Xtina but also Gaga and Madonna do.Ā 

:kiss:

Animal Claws
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

i'm not sure if i'll make all of it as i'm supposed to be out tomorrow night! but i should be there for the beginningĀ :heart:

Okay one more flop ceremonyĀ :poot:

Gimme More
Just now, Davian said:

You know I donā€™t hate Britney right, weā€™ve talked too much about it in private:heart:Ā I just let myself go because I got baited into it:poot:

Just not a fan of lip syncing but you know that and thatā€™s fine. Everyone has their own things they like and dislike.

I agree with those albums being different! Itā€™s just that I sometimes wish she would do extremely different eraā€™s you know? Like Xtina but also Gaga and Madonna do.Ā 

:kiss:

i know you don't hate herĀ :kara:Ā 

plus i would have let go too if someone was saying that stuff about my fave artist too! so don't worryĀ :heart:

that's completely fair! i'd also love britney to do completely different eras like she used to, i miss when she'd stick to a theme!

:heart:

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

Archived