šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || reputation - Taylor Swift

Max

Featured Posts

Marvsnr
2 minutes ago, Marges said:

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard of the reputation megarateĀ with bad taste from Top to Bottom. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be at the final 2 announcementsĀ in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all meltdowns Ā underneath your seat or in your butt. We also ask that your taste and d's are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal problems, including bad taste and bad behavior. Smoking and drinking is allowed for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Marges Megarates. Enjoy your flight.Ā 

2018_tay9.gif

I will haunt everyone who showed bad taste so yeah hopefully this plane is going down.... into the ocean!!!Ā :triggered:

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
1 minute ago, Marges said:

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard of the reputation megarateĀ with bad taste from Top to Bottom. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be at the final 2 announcementsĀ in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all meltdowns Ā underneath your seat or in your butt. We also ask that your taste and d's are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal problems, including bad taste and bad behavior. Smoking and drinking is allowed for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Marges Megarates. Enjoy your flight.Ā 

2018_tay9.gif

My D is in the upright positionĀ :diane:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

DesertWolf
1 minute ago, Marges said:

Please turn off all personal problems, including bad taste and bad behavior.

This bop starts playingĀ :vegas:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, alextruper17 said:

Sorry, that was supposed to be the ā€œBitch me too the ****ā€ gifĀ :air:

Ā 

tenor.gif

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Max

Getaway-Car-000007.jpg

Overall Score: 8,864Ā 

Highest: 11 @Animal Claws, @Lanadelduck, ...

Lowest: 5 @MANiCURE 6

Comments:Ā Ā 

Spoiler

Mirages: Love this song so much. The chorus is epitomy of Taylorā€™s masterful imaginative songwriting.

Marvsnr: Another favourite, she really snapped with that whole Album.

Taylucifer: SHOULD. HAVE. BEEN. A. SINGLE. Such a good song. The production with the little ā€˜vroom vroomā€™s, SO GOOD. MASTERFULLY wrote. Probably her last breakup track EVER! Just an overall bop

BlueMadonna: I want to ride ha getaway car away from the abomination that is So It GoesĀ This song is a banger and remains the only song from this album which I truly love

GypsyGaga1: I thought about giving this song the 11 points, but there is another that is even better. Anyway it is super catchy, the lyrics are great and I love it

Klaus: The intro makes me smile and ready to listen to the well-orchestrated storyline... the outro hits me like a shotgun shot in the heart.

SherlockPart2: Who said Taylor forgot to write good songs. Listen to this masterpiece bitches! Love this song so much!!A great track deserved to be a single!

JustinLovesGaga1: One of her best EVA

BradleyCooper: Really catchy. She sounds great. Not my favorite but I can see why it can be someone else's

Davian Taylor really knows how to tell a story!

Enzo: a masterpiece, deserved to be a single

Aquarius: #JUSTICEFORGETAWAYCAR, it should've been a single, just imagine the visuals taylor could've served holy sh!t

Twitter: Cute but meh.Ā 

MANiCURE6: a filler

Ā 

Max

I-Did-Something-Bad-000000.jpg

Overall Score andĀ Sum: 9,430 + total points of 414,95

Highest: 8x 11, 18x 10, ...

Lowest: 6,25 @rumours

Comments:Ā 

Spoiler

DiamondKing: As much as I love Look What You Made Me Do this would have been the perfect lead. My favorite Taylor song ever.

Og Gaga Stan: Super catchy, though it's hilarious to hear gun-shot sound effects in a Taylor Swift song.Ā 

ProjectJoanne: one of the best on the album!

Twitter: meh.Ā 

Aquarius: a bad b!tch bop

Enzo: bad but it feels good, that line is so cringy to me and I think it is over used in songs, a total bop tho

Mirages: Ugh IĀ love dark Taylor, she did this song so much justice, those gunshot sounds and production overall, basically everything, she killed it.

Davian: Do it need to say more? The track speaks for itself!

Bradley: Making this my top song was such a hard choice. I was going to give my 11 to Don't Blame Me because I think it's a better song overall, but I can't deny that I like playing IDSB way more. It's hands down my favorite song. The production and the attitude/delivery is just so perfect. My wig was ANNIHILATED seeing her perform it during her tour.

JustinLovesGaga; This would've SMASHED as a single and I would have PAID to watch the music video

SherlockPart2: My favorite along with dancing with our hands tied! Had a hard time deciding the no.1 song, but this song absolutely takes the cake! What a BANGER BITCH! TAYLOR SWIFT DIDN'T COME TO PLAY with this song! The production the lyrics the delivery is bangin'. Love it.. bring my inner hoe out!

Taylucifer: LOVE THE CONCEPT, THE LYRICS, THE PRODUCTION. YES! One of the best songs on the album. The tour version is somehow better and would 100% be my 11 if it was the original track. Should have been a single

Ā 

:applause:Ā CONGRATULATIONSĀ :applause:

now watch this incredible performance:

Ā 

Just now, Marges said:

I-Did-Something-Bad-000000.jpg

Overall Score andĀ Sum: 9,430 + total points of 414,95

Highest: 8x 11, 18x 10, ...

Lowest: 6,25 @rumours

Comments:Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

DiamondKing: As much as I love Look What You Made Me Do this would have been the perfect lead. My favorite Taylor song ever.

Og Gaga Stan: Super catchy, though it's hilarious to hear gun-shot sound effects in a Taylor Swift song.Ā 

ProjectJoanne: one of the best on the album!

Twitter: meh.Ā 

Aquarius: a bad b!tch bop

Enzo: bad but it feels good, that line is so cringy to me and I think it is over used in songs, a total bop tho

Mirages: Ugh IĀ love dark Taylor, she did this song so much justice, those gunshot sounds and production overall, basically everything, she killed it.

Davian: Do it need to say more? The track speaks for itself!

Bradley: Making this my top song was such a hard choice. I was going to give my 11 to Don't Blame Me because I think it's a better song overall, but I can't deny that I like playing IDSB way more. It's hands down my favorite song. The production and the attitude/delivery is just so perfect. My wig was ANNIHILATED seeing her perform it during her tour.

JustinLovesGaga; This would've SMASHED as a single and I would have PAID to watch the music video

SherlockPart2: My favorite along with dancing with our hands tied! Had a hard time deciding the no.1 song, but this song absolutely takes the cake! What a BANGER BITCH! TAYLOR SWIFT DIDN'T COME TO PLAY with this song! The production the lyrics the delivery is bangin'. Love it.. bring my inner hoe out!

Taylucifer: LOVE THE CONCEPT, THE LYRICS, THE PRODUCTION. YES! One of the best songs on the album. The tour version is somehow better and would 100% be my 11 if it was the original track. Should have been a single

:applause:Ā CONGRATULATIONSĀ :applause:

now watch this incredible performance:

Ā 

YASSSSSSSSSSSS

a mess tho

thanks for hosting @Marges

:firega:Ā it was a freaking mess tho

Archived