• Last Reply
Max

Don-t-Blame-Me-000009.jpg

Overall Score: 8,745

Highest: 11 @MANiCURE 6, and many 10s

Lowest: 3 @devilrhino

Comments:

Spoiler

@MANiCURE 6 best song of her discography !

@DiamondKing That high note is everything

@Twitter  Really admire how she blended her old country style into this and made it a bop

@Aquarius the mother of the bad b!tch bop

@Enzo I feel like there is something missing in the song

@Davian I’m a sucker for a good choir UGH 

@BradleyCooper Why was Don't Blame Me never a single? I feel like it would've done so well. It's such a great track vocally, sonically, lyrically. It's the complete package. The note at 3:09 shakes me to my core every time.

@JustinLovesGaga Take me to church Tay Tay yassssss 

@SherlockPart2 Nice song! A good album track.

@klaus probably have the weakest lyrics but the production hooks me, and that high note at the end... gosh.

@Taylucifer The VOCALS. the lyrics. The church vibes. DAMN. Yes please, thank you MA’AM. A bop. Another song which SHOULD. HAVE. BEEN. A SINGLE. Just saying.

@Marvsnr And again the same as with "I Did Something Bad" just ICONIC. 

@Mirages Taylor take me to church yes! Everybody can relate to the lyrics no?

Just now, Marges said:

Y'all ready for place 4?

Getaway Car pleasee

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, Marges said:

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

@Twitter  Really admire how she blended her old country style into this and made it a bop

@BradleyCooper Why was Don't Blame Me never a single? I feel like it would've done so well. It's such a great track vocally, sonically, lyrically. It's the complete package. The note at 3:09 shakes me to my core every time.

@klaus probably have the weakest lyrics but the production hooks me, and that high note at the end... gosh.

@Taylucifer The VOCALS. the lyrics. The church vibes. DAMN. Yes please, thank you MA’AM. A bop. Another song which SHOULD. HAVE. BEEN. A SINGLE. Just saying.

okay I'll take it

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

dllcll
1 minute ago, Marges said:

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

Deserved better :bradley:

III

alextruper17
Just now, Marges said:

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

I blame you @devilrhino

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
1 minute ago, Marges said:

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

How many 10s?

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

Davian

Getaway Car’s time has come:oops:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Taylucifer

delicate deserved to go. don't blame me but Don't Blame Me is far better:sis:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Max

Delicate-000008.jpg

Overall Score: 8,820

Highest: 11  @alextruper17

Lowest: 2 @devilrhino

Comments:

Spoiler

ProjectJoanne: THE best on the album

Twitter: So offended this didn’t go No. 1

Aquarius: immediately loved this song within listening to the first 5 seconds, it stayed on my daily playlist throughout 2018 and the first half of 2019, finally I had to remove it only cos I didn't wanna get to the point where I'm sick of it

Enzo: this one is brilliant, deserved better, the video tho

Davian: So cute. It took me a while to appreciate it but it so good

BradleyCooper: It's cute.

JustinLovesGaga: Her track fives are always highlights - the first time in the album she shows vulnerability, where her writing really shines

SherlockPart2: The lovely track 5 from the album. Loved the lyrics and production and her vocals are so soothing! Love the video too!

Klaus: Overrated by the fan base. #NotMyTrack5. Still a chill song and the lyrics are truly divine.

GypsyGaga1: Love the production, but compared to the other "Track 5"s it is a bit weak

Taylucifer: Idk what it is about this song but I don’t love it. I can see how you could there’s just something. I just prefer other songs. It could be because it is track 5 and for track 5 WELL it’s kinda lacking somehow. I like it, its cute, just not my favourite and definitely grew on me.

Marvsnr: Am I crying? Maybe... I love that song almost snatched the 11 but nothing can ever beat the one i gave 11 points.

Mirages: Mastefully written, honest and one of the strongest songs on the album. I still can’t understand how this wasn’t a bigger hit

gagaxsebert
Just now, Marges said:

Delicate-000008.jpg

Overall Score: 8,820

Highest: 11  @alextruper17

Lowest: 2 @devilrhino

Comments:

Reveal hidden contents

ProjectJoanne: THE best on the album

Twitter: So offended this didn’t go No. 1

Aquarius: immediately loved this song within listening to the first 5 seconds, it stayed on my daily playlist throughout 2018 and the first half of 2019, finally I had to remove it only cos I didn't wanna get to the point where I'm sick of it

Enzo: this one is brilliant, deserved better, the video tho

Davian: So cute. It took me a while to appreciate it but it so good

BradleyCooper: It's cute.

JustinLovesGaga: Her track fives are always highlights - the first time in the album she shows vulnerability, where her writing really shines

SherlockPart2: The lovely track 5 from the album. Loved the lyrics and production and her vocals are so soothing! Love the video too!

Klaus: Overrated by the fan base. #NotMyTrack5. Still a chill song and the lyrics are truly divine.

GypsyGaga1: Love the production, but compared to the other "Track 5"s it is a bit weak

Taylucifer: Idk what it is about this song but I don’t love it. I can see how you could there’s just something. I just prefer other songs. It could be because it is track 5 and for track 5 WELL it’s kinda lacking somehow. I like it, its cute, just not my favourite and definitely grew on me.

Marvsnr: Am I crying? Maybe... I love that song almost snatched the 11 but nothing can ever beat the one i gave 11 points.

Mirages: Mastefully written, honest and one of the strongest songs on the album. I still can’t understand how this wasn’t a bigger hit

giphy.gif

Used to be HighRoad

Archived