Perfect Illusion

Excuse me no

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Curunir
Just now, PinkPop said:

The next video which has placed at #19 is from The Fame, but which is it? TAKE YOUR GUESSES...

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Enzo
Just now, PinkPop said:

The next video which has placed at #19 is from The Fame, but which is it? TAKE YOUR GUESSES...

JD please

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • Like 2

IrishMonster
Just now, PinkPop said:

eh eh i'm telling y'all

LADY GAGA, RIHANNA & KESHA ❤️
  • Like 1

PinkPop

19. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Overall Score: 5.763514

tumblr_og9uaeeeJi1vrv6qfo2_500.gif

Highest: 8 @Animal Claws, @Glamourpuss, @Davian, @Andreu

Lowest: 1 @Glamourpuss

Comments:

@DiamondKing - It's cute. The camera movement is annoying at times.

@Didymus- Love this low budget mysterious fantasy. Unique, bold and unforgettable. One of my favorites despite not being anywhere near her best.

@OpenHeartedMonster -  I'm not a fan of that spotlight thing. That outfit when she's in the elevator is hot though.

@imitalian - Love the red look. Still very unpolished but the concept was there. 

@Enzo- loving the vibes but messy too ksksk

@Inferno- another cutie from the early budget conscious years. I enjoy it.

@Talenti - I’m a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to touching money and whatnot so whenever she would put money in her mouth or smoke it I would be grossed out lmao.

@MANiCURE 6 - Same as JD, I'm not a big a fan of the filming here. The camera is moving too much 

@Oriane-  In the same style as Just Dance, but this one is a bit more original and it looks more like an actual music video, with a concept, with a few cool ideas related to the song, when Just Dance was mostly random shots of a party. I like the shots coupled with the transitions but there are maybe a bit too many of these transitions. It still looks low budget and after a while it becomes uninteresting.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

IrishMonster
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

I hope next is Just Dance or Perfect Illusion

emmmmmm no! what does this fanbase have against this video it is one of my top 5 videos from gagz

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Enzo

JD next :poot: 

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo

IrishMonster
Just now, PinkPop said:

Comments:

@Didymus- Love this low budget mysterious fantasy. Unique, bold and unforgettable. One of my favorites despite not being anywhere near her best.

@OpenHeartedMonster -  I'm not a fan of that spotlight thing. That outfit when she's in the elevator is hot though.

@imitalian - Love the red look. Still very unpolished but the concept was there. 

@Talenti - I’m a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to touching money and whatnot so whenever she would put money in her mouth or smoke it I would be grossed out lmao.

@MANiCURE 6 - Same as JD, I'm not a big a fan of the filming here. The camera is moving too much 

@Oriane-  In the same style as Just Dance, but this one is a bit more original and it looks more like an actual music video, with a concept, with a few cool ideas related to the song, when Just Dance was mostly random shots of a party. I like the shots coupled with the transitions but there are maybe a bit too many of these transitions. It still looks low budget and after a while it becomes uninteresting.

forgot about this one :oops:

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Comments:

Deserved #17

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • Thanks 1

RudraCNG

BDR is not that bad and it teased G.U.Y. 6 years before it came out  :oops:

BoringJoyousArmyant-mobile.jpg

• LMAO 3

Enzo

BDR is miles better than Just Trash

PinkPop

Next up is between Just Dance OR The Edge Of Glory?

What we thinking ladies and gents?