CEREMONY || Lady Gaga music videos megarate

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir
Just now, PinkPop said:

The next video which has placed at #19 is from The Fame, but which is it? TAKE YOUR GUESSES...

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Just now, PinkPop said:

The next video which has placed at #19 is from The Fame, but which is it? TAKE YOUR GUESSES...

JD please

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

gagaxsebert
Just now, PinkPop said:

eh eh i'm telling y'all

Used to be HighRoad

ElectricKing

19. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

Overall Score: 5.763514

tumblr_og9uaeeeJi1vrv6qfo2_500.gif

Highest: 8 @Animal Claws, @Glamourpuss, @Davian, @Andreu

Lowest: 1 @Glamourpuss

Comments:

@DiamondKing - It's cute. The camera movement is annoying at times.

@Didymus- Love this low budget mysterious fantasy. Unique, bold and unforgettable. One of my favorites despite not being anywhere near her best.

@OpenHeartedMonster -  I'm not a fan of that spotlight thing. That outfit when she's in the elevator is hot though.

@imitalian - Love the red look. Still very unpolished but the concept was there. 

@Enzo- loving the vibes but messy too ksksk

@Inferno- another cutie from the early budget conscious years. I enjoy it.

@Talenti - I’m a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to touching money and whatnot so whenever she would put money in her mouth or smoke it I would be grossed out lmao.

@MANiCURE 6 - Same as JD, I'm not a big a fan of the filming here. The camera is moving too much 

@Oriane-  In the same style as Just Dance, but this one is a bit more original and it looks more like an actual music video, with a concept, with a few cool ideas related to the song, when Just Dance was mostly random shots of a party. I like the shots coupled with the transitions but there are maybe a bit too many of these transitions. It still looks low budget and after a while it becomes uninteresting.

gagaxsebert
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

I hope next is Just Dance or Perfect Illusion

emmmmmm no! what does this fanbase have against this video it is one of my top 5 videos from gagz

Used to be HighRoad

gagaxsebert
Just now, PinkPop said:

Comments:

@Didymus- Love this low budget mysterious fantasy. Unique, bold and unforgettable. One of my favorites despite not being anywhere near her best.

@OpenHeartedMonster -  I'm not a fan of that spotlight thing. That outfit when she's in the elevator is hot though.

@imitalian - Love the red look. Still very unpolished but the concept was there. 

@Talenti - I’m a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to touching money and whatnot so whenever she would put money in her mouth or smoke it I would be grossed out lmao.

@MANiCURE 6 - Same as JD, I'm not a big a fan of the filming here. The camera is moving too much 

@Oriane-  In the same style as Just Dance, but this one is a bit more original and it looks more like an actual music video, with a concept, with a few cool ideas related to the song, when Just Dance was mostly random shots of a party. I like the shots coupled with the transitions but there are maybe a bit too many of these transitions. It still looks low budget and after a while it becomes uninteresting.

forgot about this one :oops:

Used to be HighRoad

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Comments:

Deserved #17

ElectricKing

Next up is between Just Dance OR The Edge Of Glory?

What we thinking ladies and gents?

Archived