Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Lady Gaga music videos megarate

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
18 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

I could not be present, I am very sick and I was not at home at that time.  But I saw the results at night and I'm glad Anaconda got the Bronze Medal :ally:

I hope you are doing alright! :kara:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
On 8/11/2019 at 7:27 PM, PinkPop said:

11. Yoü and I

Overall Score: 8.097297

giphy.gif

Highest: 10 @IrishMonster, @Animal Claws, @Davian, @imitalian

Lowest: 4 @andrew23

Comments:

OpenHeartedMonster - Can't get enough of those almost blond eyebrows. They look so goooood

Imitalian - I never understood why this mv is so underrated! I love each part of it, every character she created. It's one of my favorites for sure and deserves more views. Also shout-out to the mini fashion films by IV. 

Enzo - amazing and I love that she recycled the original TEOG video ideas

Inferno -  i like some of the visuals but overall this one loses me in its manic inclusion of so many random elements.

Talenti - Love the video, Gaga and Taylor Kinney looked scrumptious

AndiGaga – Doesnt touch me that much. The male drag is a bonus

Andreu - as always, very good ideas but not that good executed

Manicure 6 - There are cool shots but nothing really memorable.

Oriane - Everytime I have to think about Gaga’s best videos, this one somehow always comes after, even though it’s just perfect ! I love Inez and Vinoodh’s style. I’d say it’s her most cinematic-looking video, I could definitely see these aesthetics in a movie. The story is great and it brought us some iconic characters, including Nymph, which is my favorite look ever, and Jo Calderone, whom she portrays very well ! The symbolism here is very beautiful, it’s saying so many things about love. I discover something new everytime I watch it, it’s full of treasures.

Didymus - This is such an underrated video. I love everything about it except the weird robot on the highway scenes which imo don't come across. Everything else, though, is absolutely magical and visually so original. Her scenes with Taylor are breathtaking, as are the scenes in the cornfield. One of my all-time favorites. It feels more visceral and "real" for a Gaga video without sacrificing fantasy and theater. I love it.

I mean I know I missed the ceremony BUT HOW DARE YOU. HOW. DARE. YOU. WHERE IS THE TASTE? WHERE???????????????????

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Inferno
On 8/11/2019 at 8:55 AM, Animal Claws said:

We're talking about the Music Video

the music video is leaps and bounds better than the song itself.

Inferno

You guys are so annoying that you put Poker Face and Perfect Illusion behind G.U.Y. (An ARTPOP Film) like.....i hate it here lol :messga:

Inferno
On 8/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, Enzo said:

but it's not that great lol

basic af

Its amazing and iconic. Her climbing out of the pool in the first 10 seconds of the video alone is imagery that surpasses a lot of what GGD always overrated from the BTW+AP eras lol

Archived