BDR is miles better than Just Trash

no

bye, thanks for recognition :poot:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
Just now, PinkPop said:

Next up is between Just Dance OR The Edge Of Glory?

What we thinking ladies and gents?

Just Dance. TEOG doesn't deserve to leave so early.

Just now, PinkPop said:

JD :giveup: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

I think JD, I hope TEOG

Curunir

TEOG, your time's up :ally:

ElectricKing

18. Just Dance

Overall Score: 6.140541

tenor.gif?itemid=11205794

Highest: 9.5 @Animal Claws

Lowest: 1 @GagaVenusStan

Comments:

@DiamondKing- I mean the video fits the song but it's just a normal party video, nothing special.

@Didymus- Very basic but fun because of it. Fits the song, has memorable moments and cemented Gaga's public image. Iconic.

@MANiCURE 6 - Because I'm not a fan of the amateur effect. Even if it's iconic, it isn't that great and Gaga does better after.

@Glittertinks - It’s Gaga’s first single but the video is so basic   so this is getting a pretty neutral rate.

@OpenHeartedMonster- This video represents the lyrics very well but I have to mention that the low budget can be seen easily. I don't judge it cause everyone has to start somewhere but just had to say that since it's so obvious. Not even near my favorite.

@imitalian - She did what she could do with a 5$ budget

@Enzo- cute to be her first video, kinda messy

@Inferno - I love it. I think its a cute debut. I think it fits the song.  It was very of its time with the whole 'last nights party' aesthetic idk if anyone of you remember that whole photograph trend moment from 2007/8

@Talenti - video captures the essence of the song, love it!

@Smother Em Eh - It’s so boring and basic. There’s nothing to it really. You can tell it’s a first video of hers. 

@Oriane -  It’s a nice first video but not exceptionally good or original. There is enough going on to not become bored. I like the lighting and the editing is is fun on some parts. There are some funny and cute moments but overall it’s forgettable, we only remember it because everytime they’re talking about this song on TV they include some shots of the MV.

gagaxsebert

18. Just Dance

Overall Score: 6.140541

tenor.gif?itemid=11205794

Highest: 9.5 @Animal Claws

Lowest: 1 @GagaVenusStan

Comments:

@DiamondKing- I mean the video fits the song but it's just a normal party video, nothing special.

@Didymus- Very basic but fun because of it. Fits the song, has memorable moments and cemented Gaga's public image. Iconic.

@MANiCURE 6 - Because I'm not a fan of the amateur effect. Even if it's iconic, it isn't that great and Gaga does better after.

@Glittertinks - It’s Gaga’s first single but the video is so basic   so this is getting a pretty neutral rate.

@OpenHeartedMonster- This video represents the lyrics very well but I have to mention that the low budget can be seen easily. I don't judge it cause everyone has to start somewhere but just had to say that since it's so obvious. Not even near my favorite.

@imitalian - She did what she could do with a 5$ budget

@Enzo- cute to be her first video, kinda messy

@Inferno - I love it. I think its a cute debut. I think it fits the song.  It was very of its time with the whole 'last nights party' aesthetic idk if anyone of you remember that whole photograph trend moment from 2007/8

@Talenti - video captures the essence of the song, love it!

@Smother Em Eh - It’s so boring and basic. There’s nothing to it really. You can tell it’s a first video of hers. 

@Oriane -  It’s a nice first video but not exceptionally good or original. There is enough going on to not become bored. I like the lighting and the editing is is fun on some parts. There are some funny and cute moments but overall it’s forgettable, we only remember it because everytime they’re talking about this song on TV they include some shots of the MV.

gone but never forgotten :messga:

Used to be HighRoad

ElectricKing

17. Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

Overall Score: 6.145946

giphy.gif

Highest: 9 @Andreu

Lowest: 2 @andrew23, @OpenHeartedMonster, @Monster7

Comments:

@DiamondKing - A cute video. A strong contradiction to the other videos from this era.

@Oriane-  It’s nice and cute, overall it’s nice to watch but it’s very cheesy, on purpose obviously but I’m not a fan. And these exaggerated video effects, they work well in the context but it’s not good-looking and it looks oversaturated.

@Didymus-  I love this weird, seemingly innocent but-possibly-having-a-hidden-message video. Fun to watch, very re-watchable, some memorable scenes, lovely use of color and I find her looks unforgettable, personally. So fun. One of my go-to's.

@dllcll - Gaga looks so cute hereďťż

@RudraCNG -  It's actually a cute video. Makes me feel nostalgic.

@imitalian - Eh.. Liked the Italian references and she looked beautiful in the flower dress. A cute video overall but nothing special. 

@Enzo- I don't even know what she picked this theme for the video jeje

@Talenti -  It has a really cute aesthetic always felt like people slept on it!

@MANiCURE 6 - Not a fan of the "I'm Italian" video 

@Inferno - Ive always loved how cute she is in this video. when shes in the apartment/bed in nothing but her lingerie, pink heels, and six pack abs i die

@AndiGaga- Love the italien style, but not crazy enough for me

@Andreu- underrated

but not crazy enough for me

:triggered: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ElectricKing

16. The Edge of Glory

Overall Score: 6.431081

tumblr_oo3w2mbQDa1qc5i9so1_500.gif

Highest:9.25 @Animal Claws

Lowest: 0 @DiamondKing

Comments:

DiamondKing - No replay value and you all bash Million Reasons?

@Didymus- I would've preferred the original but it's cute, well done, features a fantastic look and it's surprisingly easy to watch and re-watch despite it being so simple. Overall well done.

@OpenHeartedMonster- This makes me in a good mood when I watch it. I like the saxophone part a lot and Gaga's outfit

@RudraCNG - Yeah, we all know how promising was the original concept, but the actual video isn't that bad. The color saturation, her outfit and that cyberpunk-ish city were cool.

@imitalian - Not the music video we expected but it's beautiful in its simplicity. The color scheme is nice and she slayed that look! Gives me Broadway musicals vibes. 

@Enzo- a lot of hate for this one, but I love the visuals and the aesthetic

@Inferno - this one gets too much hate and I get it, it couldve been something else  I guess. but i still genuinely like what it is and she looks sick af in that archive versace with her siouxsie hair/makeup.

@Talenti - should have released the cut footage as far as videos go, she could’ve done wayyy more for the song it had so much potential!!!

@AndiGaga– Sorry Gaga, this should have a better video, its cute but in comparison... too simple

@MANiCURE 6 - I really find this video boring. One of her worst music video. 

@Oriane-  Unfortunately it will probably be rated low. It’s really underrated. There’s nothing much happening, and yet it’s so good aesthetically. I love these colors, they compliment the setting and Gaga’s look very well. You can see that the video was made quickly and she was really enjoying herself while it was shot and doing whatever she wanted. I love this shot in the beginning where she walks towards the camera, shakes her head and her hair stays stuck on her face, it feels authentic. Clarence Clemons’ presence in it makes it even more magical. There’s something really beautiful and nostalgic in this video.

gagaxsebert
Just now, PinkPop said:

16. The Edge of Glory

Overall Score: 6.431081

tumblr_oo3w2mbQDa1qc5i9so1_500.gif

Highest:9.25 @Animal Claws

Lowest: 0 @DiamondKing

Comments:

DiamondKing - No replay value and you all bash Million Reasons?

@Didymus- I would've preferred the original but it's cute, well done, features a fantastic look and it's surprisingly easy to watch and re-watch despite it being so simple. Overall well done.

@OpenHeartedMonster- This makes me in a good mood when I watch it. I like the saxophone part a lot and Gaga's outfit

@RudraCNG - Yeah, we all know how promising was the original concept, but the actual video isn't that bad. The color saturation, her outfit and that cyberpunk-ish city were cool.

@imitalian - Not the music video we expected but it's beautiful in its simplicity. The color scheme is nice and she slayed that look! Gives me Broadway musicals vibes. 

@Enzo- a lot of hate for this one, but I love the visuals and the aesthetic

@Inferno - this one gets too much hate and I get it, it couldve been something else  I guess. but i still genuinely like what it is and she looks sick af in that archive versace with her siouxsie hair/makeup.

@Talenti - should have released the cut footage as far as videos go, she could’ve done wayyy more for the song it had so much potential!!!

@AndiGaga– Sorry Gaga, this should have a better video, its cute but in comparison... too simple

@MANiCURE 6 - I really find this video boring. One of her worst music video. 

@Oriane-  Unfortunately it will probably be rated low. It’s really underrated. There’s nothing much happening, and yet it’s so good aesthetically. I love these colors, they compliment the setting and Gaga’s look very well. You can see that the video was made quickly and she was really enjoying herself while it was shot and doing whatever she wanted. I love this shot in the beginning where she walks towards the camera, shakes her head and her hair stays stuck on her face, it feels authentic. Clarence Clemons’ presence in it makes it even more magical. There’s something really beautiful and nostalgic in this video.

*pretends to be shocked*

tenor.gif?itemid=12652347

Used to be HighRoad

Archived