Bad Romance

:ally:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpenHeartedMonster

My 11: G.U.Y

My 10s: Applause, John Wayne, Born This Way, The Lady Is a Tramp with Tony Bennet, Judas

so Judas better win

RudraCNG
9 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

My top 5

1. Judas

2. Telephone

3. Bad Romance

4. Marry the Night

5. Paparazzi

So far everything is going according to plan :ally:

Cello

Judas does not deserve to be top 3 :triggered:

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

HoneyB

Bad Romance can go. Yeah, I said it I don’t care missy is so overrated!

GcTp.gif

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Anveeroy
Just now, Talenti said:

Bad Romance can go. Yeah, I said it I don’t care missy is so overrated!

GcTp.gif

I thought we were friends :triggered:

dllcll
5 minutes ago, Andreu said:

MTN should have left before paparazzi but it can leave now

oh hell no mtn is coming for that first place yes

III

Anveeroy
Just now, dllcll said:

mtn is out hun :ally:

Just now, Cello said:

Judas does not deserve to be top 3 :triggered:

omg it's coming :omg: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Andreu
4 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

4. Marry the Night

Overall Score: 9.143243

giphy.gif

Highest: 11 @Cello, @Talenti, @Monster7, @dllcll, @Davian, @Glittertinks, @Oriane

Lowest: 4.5 @Inferno

Comments:

Glittertinks - This one starts out on such a sad note, but becomes this powerful message towards the end and I think this is the video with the most heart and the strongest story & message. I relate to this one a lot 

OpenHeartedMonster -  I find this confusing

Imitalian - Perfect way to close a beautiful Era. Fantastic mv and of course deserved more views. My favorite scene is the one when she's in the parking lot with cars burning. 

Enzo - underrated masterpiece

Inferno - i respect it more now than i did then, theres stuff about it i like. but overall its just too long and for me, i love the energy of the track so much and the video just doesnt bring that hard pumping energy across at all. even in its climax. so that always bothered me.

Talenti - MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF HERS. THE SHEER BEAUTY AND ELEGANCE OF IT ALL ITS ART AND YOU HATE TO SEE IT. 

AndiGaga – Love it... the story... the empowerment!

Andreu - it  gives me very strong mixed feelings: I kind of like it, but on the other hand it has zero replay value for me. The Gaga MV I have watched the least by a huge margin.

Oriane - The best one, hands down. I love the concept of it, telling her story but from a distorted perspective, her artistic style helping her cope with that experience. So we’re not simply seeing the facts, in a bland and unoriginal way. We can actually feel what she felt. Everything is orchestrated in a clever way, but she takes her time to tell the story. Sure, the chronological order made a lot of people confused. But just because you don’t understand it doesn’t mean you can’t feel her pain. These feelings are real and raw, and the artistic polish around it doesn’t change anything about it. In terms of technique and style, I love everything in it, the shots and the editing are well done, they fit the tone of the music video. And I love the fact that she directed it. She really has potential.

Didymus - This one is way too long, I feel. Some of the scenes are great but there wasn't enough meat on the bone storywise to justify such a meandering pace in my opinion. As soon as the actual song starts I also lose all intensity. I find the video to be quite unoriginal and unchallenging visually and it leaves me pretty cold by the end. It feels like a film student project that didn't get great marks. Not a fan.

1 minute ago, dllcll said:

:kiss:

HoneyB
Just now, Anveeroy said:

I thought we were friends :triggered:

I’m sorry sis but y’all hype this video up so much- I mean yeah it’s iconic we all know that but I’m sick and tired of MTN getting payed DUST!

giphy.gif

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Archived