💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga song would you like to see being made?

Defmix100

Featured Posts

Defmix100

We don't have many studio videos at all pre C2C but I was watching this Telephone making of again

and it reminded me I would have loved to see how Poker Face, Bad Romance, Bloody Mary or Venus were made - the creative decisions, maybe different original lyrics and structures etc

Poker Face in particular I've always found so interesting because the monotone almost rapping verses and bridge with the distortion effect are so different from her other stuff and the pre Fame tracks, it's like a whole other artist so I would love to have been a fly on the wall and watch the creation. And also hear her doing the huh huh vocals

So if you could be a fly on the wall watching one of her songs being created which would it be?

dynamite

I'd like to be a fly on the wall watching her try to get the fake German in Scheisse right lol

Defmix100
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Judas or Scheisse

These! I forgot about them haha I'd love to see that

whore

"Government Hooker," I've always thought that was such a fun song and I can't believe the male voice is her body guard. I would have loved to see how he acted when she asked and how he was in the studio. The laughing in the track makes it ten times better too :giveup:

DonatellaPop
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

Scheiße, Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover and Electric Chapel. 

there's actually a small snippet of her in the studio making electric chapel. :)

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

not a french fry

Venus! Since she was involved so heavily in production, also I wonder how many times it took her to get those harmonies right!

social experiment gone wrong

Anderson123
14 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

there's actually a small snippet of her in the studio making electric chapel. :)

Yes! That's why I feel like I want to see more of it.

Defmix100
16 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

can you post it please I've never seen that

Archived