Featured Posts

Craven Moorecox
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

And I Oop Whatcha Say GIF by swerk

Time stamp? I haven’t clicked on it yet again because I’m at a bar  

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Craven Moorecox said:

Time stamp? I haven’t clicked on it yet again because I’m at a bar  

Starts at 9:41 on the podcast but the clip that’s posted is only 15 seconds. Ru asks Michelle if Brooklyn won and Michelle says yes but then corrects herself.  :poot:

eeaarrllaalloo

OMG HHAHAHAHAHA

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

skskssksks I guess it kiiind of is forgivable because they filmed both of them winning the crown, but still a mess

Luv u Sum

Honey I forgot that entire season even happened. They were all terrible and Yvie was not deserving of the crown anyways :poot:

Craven Moorecox
10 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Starts at 9:41 on the podcast but the clip that’s posted is only 15 seconds. Ru asks Michelle if Brooklyn won and Michelle says yes but then corrects herself.  :poot:

Lol I just saw the clip was 15 second :huntyga:. I feel like the lazy bottom I know am 

9 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

Honey I forgot that entire season even happened. They were all terrible and Yvie was not deserving of the crown anyways :poot:

Rude

joannesrats

Based on performance and drag I think Yvie was the best winner for the season, but her recent actions and comments about fans just show her immaturity and inability to carry the crown. 

gypsy101

in RuPaul's defense... she's almost a 60 year old woman and she lived wildly in her youth, you can't expect her memory to be impervious. And also since the finale of S11 was aired, they've filmed three seasons: All-Stars 5, S12 and S1 of DRUK

LateToCult
12 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

in RuPaul's defense... she's almost a 60 year old woman and she lived wildly in her youth, you can't expect her memory to be impervious. And also since the finale of S11 was aired, they've filmed three seasons: All-Stars 5, S12 and S1 of DRUK

I can’t even be mad at Ru. They’ve always been up front and honest about Drag Race being another hustle for them. It is what it is. :ladyhaha:

Customzanotti

The least Ru can do is remember the winner's name, this is just humiliating

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Archived