Stefani Tee
politics

Man dies after ICE deports him to Iraq

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

ERBIL, Iraq — Life was already a struggle for Jimmy Aldaoud. He had bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, and battled depression and diabetes. He got into trouble, frequently landing in jail or on the street in and around Detroit, where he grew up.

Then, in June, he was deported to Iraq, and life got even more difficult. He had never set foot there before, his family said. He did not understand Arabic. He did not have enough medicine. 

And he was alone. His three sisters did not even know he had been sent there until he called them from the city of Najaf.

Mr. Aldaoud, 41, died in Baghdad on Tuesday, after days of vomiting blood and begging to return to the United States. 

Mr. Aldaoud was officially an Iraqi, but he was born in a refugee camp in Greece and entered the United States legally in 1979 at the age of six months.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 16

Morphine Prince
5 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

But je was a criminal to.

This is not the whole story

So he deserves to die on the streets because he has a criminal record? 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 13

derpmonster
4 hours ago, MyQueen said:

But je was a criminal to.

This is not the whole story

At the time I'm posting this, @Morphine Prince does not seem to have edited the OP. It clearly mentions:

4 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

ERBIL, Iraq — Life was already a struggle for Jimmy Aldaoud. He had bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, and battled depression and diabetes. He got into trouble, frequently landing in jail or on the street in and around Detroit, where he grew up.

In the first paragraph.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

Kattys
12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

How can he be deported if he enter the US legally?

Maybe never tried to pursue for citizenship? This is a tragedy but I don’t understand how you can live in a country illegally for whole life and just expect that everything will be ok :( 

• Like 1

Faysalaaa
7 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Maybe never tried to pursue for citizenship? This is a tragedy but I don’t understand how you can live in a country illegally for whole life and just expect that everything will be ok :( 

If they really wanted to deport him, there are many countries that will accept him that speaks english and will put him under a government program temporarily. But sending him back to a war zone and a country that is destroyed, is terrible. Specially when the reason he was born in a refugee camp is because of American illegal criminal wars that put him in this situation and destroyed his country which he was sent to die in it.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 5

kyanewest

That is the saddest thing Ive ever read this month :saladga: My heart is broken for him, may he rest in peace now

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.
  • Love 1

lego

So much for Trump administration protecting Christian minorities and refugees from Middle East. They just wanted one less brown person, even tho he was brought to America as a baby. 

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 1

Whispering

The irony of the situation here is that Chaldean Christians helped Trump win the election in Michigan, which helped him win the Presidency. They don’t understand that to Trump, there is no difference between Muslims or Chaldeans, whether you voted for him or not. He throws all brown and black people in the same “get rid of them” bag.