💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Willam & Alaska Respond to Sarah/Tara/Gaga Makeup Mess

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Catnikko

how is this the first time I've heard about this whole thing :air: and Sarah throwing her under the bus like that :lmao: 

p.s I love Alaska :flutter:

Spoiler

"Gaga gives so many gifts, and if you don't like her face, and your a fan of hers, keep it the f*ck to yourself. How dare you!" Willam

futurama agree GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

William had no time  and Alaska couldn't e-ven :heart: :huntyga: LOVE. THEM.

rupauls drag race television GIFepisode 1 bai GIF by Rupauls Drag Race All Stars

AND here's a link to A Star Is Born This Way   (in parts under Drag Coven YT). Cannot wait for Justice for ARTPOP Alaska edition :excited:

This isn't the perf for BTWF at World Pride tho. Can see pics of Freddie, Tom, Bobby attending that show on Willams' IG I believe.

Ziggy
31 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

how is this the first time I've heard about this whole thing :air: and Sarah throwing her under the bus like that :lmao: 

p.s I love Alaska :flutter:

I mean, I don't think it was meant that way. I think it was more like, "you're saying this is ****, but would you say that if you knew that Gaga did it?" kind of thing. That's how I interpreted it anyway.

Schwerk

Hell yeah! Love these two and they hit the nail on the head. :tea: Fans need to sit back and enjoy the ride, not stir up drama for entertainment purposes.

I wonder what they meant with the orange lipstick comment. Did Sarah explain them how she creates a bright Bowie neon orange that bright that stays put during all of Enigma? I'm intrigued...

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

weed

yaasssss!!! like literally just shut the f*ck up, no one cares if you don't like it. You're not doing the makeup, it doesn't reflect on your character, none of them even know you exist and you feel the need to spread ur trash opinion

11 hours ago, Marjol said:

Hell yeah! Love these two and they hit the nail on the head. :tea: Fans need to sit back and enjoy the ride, not stir up drama for entertainment purposes.

I wonder what they meant with the orange lipstick comment. Did Sarah explain them how she creates a bright Bowie neon orange that bright that stays put during all of Enigma? I'm intrigued...

simon cowell yes we did darling GIF by America's Got Talent

They did. Also talked the Apollo show and Gaga s Dad and Shangela:selena:

Race Chaser with Alaska & Willam :: HOT GOSS #5: Gaga's Dad, Reparations, and Dip It in Some Vinegar

https://chartable.com/podcasts/race-chaser-with-alaska-willam/episodes/37363252-hot-goss-5-gagas-dad-reparations-and-dip-it-in-some-vinegar

Borislshere

On Sarah’s Instagram? Sarah had the user blocked then went out of her way and unblocked them to comment on the post 🥴 

block the negativity and keep it moving. Respond to some of the comments praising your makeup. Ignore the trolls. 

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Ziggy said:

I mean, I don't think it was meant that way. I think it was more like, "you're saying this is ****, but would you say that if you knew that Gaga did it?" kind of thing. That's how I interpreted it anyway.

I re listened and realised I was waaay off :air: 

2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

On Sarah’s Instagram? Sarah had the user blocked then went out of her way and unblocked them to comment on the post 🥴 

block the negativity and keep it moving. Respond to some of the comments praising your makeup. Ignore the trolls. 

Easier said then done. This kid was wrong on SO many levels  -- blatantly disrespecting four peers/friends/professionals who've always worked collaboratively with Gaga to create her looks -- she had the right to clap back.Hard.

clapping clap GIF by Dish Nation

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, KNJ said:

Easier said then done. This kid was wrong on SO many levels  -- blatantly disrespecting four peers/friends/professionals who've always worked collaboratively with Gaga to create her looks -- she had the right to clap back.Hard.

clapping clap GIF by Dish Nation

I’d see that if he was commenting under Sarah’s posts or even tagging her but he was doing neither. There’s going to be negativity everywhere when your in that position. She’s talented. That’s not up for debate. Focus on that and yes I know it’s easier said than done, i get hate messages almost everyday from people on social media. Block and report. 

15 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I’d see that if he was commenting under Sarah’s posts or even tagging her but he was doing neither. There’s going to be negativity everywhere when your in that position. She’s talented. That’s not up for debate. Focus on that and yes I know it’s easier said than done, i get hate messages almost everyday from people on social media. Block and report. 

I def understand what ur saying but just like how the listener tried to "inform"and ask known friends Gaga to re-up on the shade, ppl will gladly bring this sh*t to your doorstep, unsolicited.

Actually they talk about this exact thing  earlier in this episode. "Fans" being messy at Roscoe shows. Thinking they're cute :triggered:

Archived