Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump uses orphaned baby for photo op in El Paso

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 9

Marilyn MonHoe

Trump is a depraved narcissist who seriously needs mental help.

• Like 2

xoxo Craig

And y'all elected this fool :fail:

*racist, xenophobe, homophobe, transphobe, biphobe, KKK endorsement, bigot, idiot

Edited by Craig Barnes

LibraLove
44 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

And y'all elected this fool :fail:

*racist, xenophobe, homophobe, transphobe, biphobe, KKK endorsement, bigot, idiot

I mean, the other option was literally secretly all of that but masked with a smile and sort of calm demeanor. He lost the popular vote but won the Electoral College because the other was too lazy and entitled to actually get out and campaign against the monster she and her campaign elevated. :oops:

• LMAO 1

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

I mean, the other option was literally secretly all of that but masked with a smile and sort of calm demeanor. He lost the popular vote but won the Electoral College because the other was too lazy and entitled to actually get out and campaign against the monster she and her campaign elevated. :oops:

Hillary would have been the better option. But, there are more than two people in the election... if you didnt want neither of them, you should have voted for the other parties

LibraLove
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Hillary would have been the better option. But, there are more than two people in the election... if you didnt want neither of them, you should have voted for the other parties

LOL. I did, and I don't regret it at all. Hillary would've continued the policies that she executed as Secretary of State and that the Obama administration executed during his two terms. None of this is new. It was just masked with cool talk and charisma a few years ago. 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, LibraLove said:

LOL. I did, and I don't regret it at all. Hillary would've continued the policies that she executed as Secretary of State and that the Obama administration executed during his two terms. None of this is new. It was just masked with cool talk and charisma a few years ago. 

The Obama administration was arguably the best 8 years the US has seen. So much progress was made on equality, healthcare and education. Hillary being this "witch" was all scaremongering that the Trump campaign put out against her. She does have a shady past but I truly believe that she has changed over the years. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

LibraLove

The Obama administration deported more people (including putting them in cages, which was a continuation of Bush practices) than man, many administrations before him. Started five new illegal wars. Disrupted governemnts in Central and South America , and (with Hillary's state dept) assassinated political leaders there. Promoted arctic drilling (Hillary flew around the world promoting fracking). Cracked down on whistle blowers. Etc. All masked by calm talk and charisma. Like it or not, it's not "Republican scaremongering" and it wasn't all sunshine and daisies before Trump entered office. It just wasn't as brash. And no, she has not changed - her public face has, her private face hasn't.

• LMAO 2

Oshawott

Disgusting. Giving me Shawn and Camila "dating" for publicity teas.  :awkney:

Edited by Oshawott

xoxo Craig
24 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

Disgusting. Giving me Shawn and Camila "dating" for publicity teas.  :awkney:

*eating eachothers faces :awkney:

Whispering

“Thumbs up kid! Your parents are dead.”

Trump is a Sociopath and is too narcissistic to even try to fake empathy. 

• Like 1

ZacharyMark
9 hours ago, LibraLove said:

The Obama administration deported more people (including putting them in cages, which was a continuation of Bush practices) than man, many administrations before him. Started five new illegal wars. Disrupted governemnts in Central and South America , and (with Hillary's state dept) assassinated political leaders there. Promoted arctic drilling (Hillary flew around the world promoting fracking). Cracked down on whistle blowers. Etc. All masked by calm talk and charisma. Like it or not, it's not "Republican scaremongering" and it wasn't all sunshine and daisies before Trump entered office. It just wasn't as brash. And no, she has not changed - her public face has, her private face hasn't.

You need to stop acting like an arrogant fool. We all know the downside to any administration. But at least Dems work to create change instead of kneeling down and making excuses for a white supremacist unlike you. This thread is literally about how Trump used a baby for photo-op and you're trying to make this about Obama?... That's whataboutism at it's finest. The Obama admin deported a ton of people, yes, at the border. Yes, he was the "Deporter in Chief". But many of the issues regarding immigration didn't come into the public eye until recently. And only now has there been action to create CHANGE. And unfortunately the Trump admin refuses to do anything but make things worse. And to argue/hypothesis that Obama wouldn't have changed things with public demand is useless considering it was never a hot topic until white people started realizing that making immigrants the new terrorists benefitted them. 

You can't seriously be defending Trump's terrible ways by calling out other people who aren't even in power anymore.. That's the worst excuse. You and every other person who make these arguments have no right to sit and talk about how bad Obama was and act like Trump is just another story in the history books. No, you don't ignore your current problems and blame it on getting a D on your science test in middle school. You handle what's going on now because that what YOU caused. At the end of the day we're all going to pay for the actions of Trump and the republicans. The youth of America is not conservative. And we certainly don't play well with such ignorant waste like said arguments.

• Thanks 1