💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Me performing Shallow and You and I

Luckystef8

Featured Posts

Luckystef8

Hi, I recently performed at this bar and sang shallow and you and I. Check it out down below, hope you enjoy :)

DonatellaPop

omg i love ur voice! also you're pretty cute 

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Sneaky Oliver

Your voice is so smooth i'm in love :shocked::sara:  you can sing AND play piano! wow!  Remember what Gaga herself said: if you're playing in a bar and nobody's paying attention, then you start taking off your clothes. JK!!!! hahaha

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Brolysskins

I love this, I do the same with my keyboard lol when I play and sing Shallow I mix Oscars and Grammy's performance. I love this! 

Wow, you can tell you were a little nervous at the beginning but after a minute or two you went perfect!!! :firega:

PartySick

Wow :giveup:

Will you be going on tour? :firega: for real though, if you ever did, let us know so we can buy tickets :firega:

🖤

Luckystef8
On 8/8/2019 at 5:16 PM, DonatellaPop said:

omg i love ur voice! also you're pretty cute 

haha omg thank you :) 

Luckystef8
On 8/8/2019 at 5:25 PM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Your voice is so smooth i'm in love :shocked::sara:  you can sing AND play piano! wow!  Remember what Gaga herself said: if you're playing in a bar and nobody's paying attention, then you start taking off your clothes. JK!!!! hahaha

SCREAMING HAHAA and thank you!

Luckystef8
On 8/8/2019 at 8:01 PM, ProjectJoanne said:

Wow, you can tell you were a little nervous at the beginning but after a minute or two you went perfect!!! :firega:

lol yeah I was at first, but thank you!!!

Luckystef8
On 8/8/2019 at 8:30 PM, PartySick said:

Wow :giveup:

Will you be going on tour? :firega: for real though, if you ever did, let us know so we can buy tickets :firega:

omg that is a huge compliment thank you so much, if it ever happens I will let you know

Archived