💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW GAGA TATTOO | Cherub on Back of Head | 9/13

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This night is arguably one of the weirdest/worst things of Gaga's career. It's just all so random.

But at the same time I'm enjoying it.

yea just because she's not meeting everyone's stereotypical manufactured pop tart standard, and is an actual artist who is beyond every other factory artist and is continually demonstrating that each and every day of her life..

before anyone starts, I looked it up. Apparently she mostly likely will be able to grow hair after this. if not....theres a wig for that.

Tattoos don't stop hair growth.

You guys want her to be the exact opposite of what she was when she started...... a perfect little barbie doll that everyone thinks looks perfect.. hun gaga was NEVER like that...

What happened to the "Tattoos only on the left side" promise to her dad? Also it feels weird to see that her parents had been on the Fame launch, but are not with her. Somehow it is weird to see her like this... So "normal" and private. Drinking, smoking. As if she doesn't even know the camera is there.

But if she enjoys and likes it. It's her life. I just hope she won't regret this tattoo, this seems rushed and not like a very unusual motive. Maybe it is a tattoo for Terry's mum?

Never be afraid to dream... believe in them!

Anyone else tired of her getting tattoos? I know it is her body, but it is hard to keep track of all of them.

Don't visit my profile

Anyone else tired of her getting tattoos? I know it is her body, but it is hard to keep track of all of them.

You're not alone on that one.

Archived