💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME Film (Full HD)

imasugarush

Featured Posts

MrFameKills

I actually watched like 10 times and i started to "see" it. I don't quite get what's happening yet throughout the whole video, but here is how i get it:

1)She tries to find the fame, to get to the top. She's trying to go through that portal, but is hesitant, wether it's good or not. She gets in and fame surrounds her.

2)Everybody she touches dies, because Fame is dripping all over her. (that part where she's touching the men's faces)

3)And then fame kills her. The bullet fame shoots destroys her completely. Her soul is dark from Fame and it drips out all over her.

So all in all i think it's about Fame. :giggle: About how the Fame can destroy your life and everything around you. It's about the Fear of what Fame might bring to you.

I'm not sure if this made any sence, i'm not good at explaining. And i'm not even sure if i got the video! :laughga:

But i like it, once i started to understand it! :golfclap:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

I really want someone to explain to me:

Why does it matter if there is a visible storyline ??

This was clearly meant to invoke emotions associated with fame, and it accomplished that flawlessly. I really wish some of you would just go stan for Katy Perry. She'll give you what you're really looking for- #1 singles and pretty pictures.

Edited by Cosmic

Okay, so while I was fast asleep last night, you guys on the other side of the ocean were apparently freaking out? What happened that made the night such a disaster?! from what I can see from photos it looks quite cool..

Okay, so while I was fast asleep last night, you guys on the other side of the ocean were apparently freaking out? What happened that made the night such a disaster?! from what I can see from photos it looks quite cool..

Don't worry, they always do this. It was a fabulous event.

I really want someone to explain to me:

Why does it matter if there is a visible storyline ??

This was clearly meant to invoke emotions associated with fame, and it accomplished that flawlessly. I really wish some of you would just go stan for Katy Perry. She'll give you what you're really looking for- #1 singles and pretty pictures.

:worship:

OMG! That's genius, it's even scary! Wow, Gaga never fails to deliver, this is the best music video in the music industry even thought this video does not feature a song, I doubt if Gaga will even top this video.

Visually stunning, but it leaves me wondering why this level of effort can't be applied to her music videos.

This definitely makes me look forward to the future.

ifWoZz2jexys1.jpg

Of course she would put her heart and soul into making a surrealist masterpiece featuring some of the best production work for a pop celebrity, and people are pressed because it wasn't a music video that wasn't even confirmed. :fail:

I know!!

Did she say she was going to use Scheisse for the Fame commercials? Yes. DID she use Scheisse for the Fame commercials?! YES!

You people are the only ones who presumed it would be a Scheisse music video. I admit I was drawn in by the rumours, and for a split second I was disappointed to find out there was no music. But I got over it because she promised us nothing.

Edited by wupwup
I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

the usual meltdowns when ppl assume its gonna be what they d like it to be when gaga never stated it would be scheisse video clip.and with ppl being dissapointed that scheisse wasnt performed live at the event (you get to watch it live every date of the tour!).plus she never said we d get new music from ARTPOP during the event.she will only discuss the new song on an interview.we know ARTPOP wll be released in 2013 long time now.i dont get all the fuss.its one thing not to like the campaign (most viewers wonbt watch the 5 minute video but the treilers that all praised so far )and its another thing to get dissapointed bout her not doing something she never promised to do!

Omg people! Are you really disappointed just because she didn't use Sheisse?! Don't get me wrong, it would have been great if she'd turned the comercial into a "music video", but I think she may be not allowed to do so.

Anyway, really, enjoy the cinematography and have fun just trying to understand the meaning of the video!

What a demanding fanbase we are!

I don't like it. I don't like Steven Klein anymore either, after that making out scene with Gaga. He's such a perv.

Poor Taylor

Edited by Pharaoh