• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

You know for what is worth, GaGa never said it would be a Scheiße music video, we all just jump to that conclusion, she didn't over hype it. We did.

I am trying SO HARD to accept everything Gaga does and not be disappointed in anything, but I can't deny that I am incredibly disappointed in this whole day. 20 seconds of Scheisse?! The video just doesn't even make sense. I have no interest in watching it again.

Yeah obviously she never said it was a video for Scheisse, but the teasers sounded so epic with it... and then I watch this and I can't help to be disappointed. I love the graphics and the dark theme, but it did fall short of my expectations.. this along with other things she has been doing lately has really turned me off...

I think they could have included more of Scheiße without it becoming an ad for the song, or becoming tacky. I have to say, being that it is one of my fave BTW songs, I am a bit disappointed. I was expecting just more of the song. Sure the visuals are cool, but I just kept waiting for the song... the song.....

I have no desire to watch it again. The teasers appeal to me more.

No lies were told as the full video was really disappointing. Spill those tea! :tea:

misanthrope

This is exactly why you don't take rumors, your opinions, your thoughts, or your ideas as facts. Gaga never said it was going to be a Scheisse music video. This was clearly and simply a promotional video for her perfume, where gaga decided to integrate part of one of her songs. For this reason I am not disappointed. This is the best commercial or promotional video I have ever seen. Great job once again Gaga. :)

this right here. she NEVER said it would be a music video or anything of the sort. all she did was integrate sheisse.

for being what it is i like it. i think its cool.

of course, people would prefer a fast paced 30 second commercial as opposed to a 5 minute video with no dialogue. its a visual experience, as is gaga usually.

Edited by leviticus

SMILE2NE1

i was looking forward to it so much and i stanned so hard for the previews..

full video actually bored me

What the **** Gaga? I mean really. She pretty much confirmed that Scheisse was in the song when she posted it on her twitter saying "****" one time when talking about the commercial for the perfume. I mean she did put like 10 seconds of it... but she KNEW that we were all expecting a music video. So many fans were stoked for this music video. It's already bad that the song was never a single, but I am to believe that everyone would have accepted that if we just got an epic video for it. That footage could have so become a music video for Scheisse, so I don't understand why she decided to do what she did. I know that I don't have a right to complain, and that she can do what she wants, but I'm so insanely disappointed. I was looking forward to this commercial so much. It had so much potential. It looks great but as someone said earlier, I was waiting the whole video for the music. I think that Gaga has forgotten that she's a musical artist first and formost.

I bet Interscope stopped her from doing it music video style. They've ruined the era completely for her and us. At least its good for the perfume.

We expected it because in ALL of the trailers the song was in it. Wouldn't you expect more than 20 seconds from all of those trailers. Anyone would, The song just comes in randomly to.

i was looking forward to it so much and i stanned so hard for the previews..

full video actually bored me

Same thing here. :fan:

I am trying SO HARD to accept everything Gaga does and not be disappointed in anything, but I can't deny that I am incredibly disappointed in this whole day. 20 seconds of Scheisse?! The video just doesn't even make sense. I have no interest in watching it again.

My feelings exactly right now.

I can't.

The video was.. alright, BUT HOW HARD WOULD IT HAVE BEEN TO JUST LET SCHEIßE KEEP PLAYING? :cry: :cry: :cry:

I WAS SO FREAKING EXCITED ALL DAY AND ALL MONTH FOR THIS IT WAS ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT.

Like, after all this wait and hype and then to get this? Seriously disappointed. Expecting SO much more from the lead single from ARTPOP now, even more than before.

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

misanthrope

We expected it because in ALL of the trailers the song was in it. Wouldn't you expect more than 20 seconds from all of those trailers. Anyone would, The song just comes in randomly to.

I didn't lol

display name

Fierce! I love it!

This is not the promotion of a single. This is the promotion of a fragrance, and I think this video definitely did the black fluid justice. Some of you guys seriously expected a music video?

:smh: