💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lyrics you don’t understand?

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

After all these years, I’m still confused on the lyrics for Disco Heaven’s chorus. It sounds like she’s saying “relax tomorrow we’re dancing,” but it also sounds like she could be saying “the lights” instead of “relax.” Does anyone know for sure what the lyric is?

I also thought I’d ask you all, are there any lyrics that you still can’t quite tell what she’s saying?

See The Best In Everyone

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I first heard Venus and heard her say “Venus” for the first time on the first verse I though she said... well you can probably guess, but that’s probably the closest to being confused about lyrics I’ve gotten :laughga:

2School4Cool
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

When I first heard Venus and heard her say “Venus” for the first time on the first verse I though she said... well you can probably guess, but that’s probably the closest to being confused about lyrics I’ve gotten :laughga:

Believe me I’m sure you aren’t the only one who misheard that one :ladyhaha:

See The Best In Everyone

joannesrats
10 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

After all these years, I’m still confused on the lyrics for Disco Heaven’s chorus. It sounds like she’s saying “relax tomorrow we’re dancing,” but it also sounds like she could be saying “the lights” instead of “relax.” Does anyone know for sure what the lyric is?

I also thought I’d ask you all, are there any lyrics that you still can’t quite tell what she’s saying?

The lyrics are "the lights dim while we're dancing, the floor is shaking, in this disco heaven"

2School4Cool
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

The lyrics are "the lights dim while we're dancing, the floor is shaking, in this disco heaven"

Thank you :staymad:

All this time I’ve heard “relax tomorrow,” “the lights still on,” and so many others haha

See The Best In Everyone

weed

without looking at the lyrics I'm still like When alskdhalsfuhasifluafudfa bitch in the night! for The Queen lol

Siena

I still get the Bad Romance lyrics confused every time and it have no idea why I can't remember the order of the verses

NinaBoninaBrown

Although I do understand what is being said, I don't understand Shallow's chorus. Can somebody explain to a non native sister why they sing "in the shallow" and then "we're far from the shallow now"? Aren't these two sentences opposing? lol

Quasi
27 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

I still get the Bad Romance lyrics confused every time and it have no idea why I can't remember the order of the verses

Seems like you ain't the only one. :green:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

weed
41 minutes ago, NinaBoninaBrown said:

Although I do understand what is being said, I don't understand Shallow's chorus. Can somebody explain to a non native sister why they sing "in the shallow" and then "we're far from the shallow now"? Aren't these two sentences opposing? lol

Shallow is a not-deep area of water, so you can be standing in the shallow end (like a kids pool), or you can go further out to sea, to deeper waters, and you're then far from the shallow.

Sam98

skeleton guns are wedding bells in the attic

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Customzanotti

Lol too many

The heavy metal lover bridge: 'Whip me, slap me cock fuc*! Neon clubbers bob truck'

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

skedaddleBItCh
2 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Me too :ladyhaha:

Rocket Number 9

Take off~ to the planet...

To the planet........

P***s

Me: :wtfga:

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

ElfieMartini
37 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

Lol too many

The heavy metal lover bridge: 'Whip me, slap me cock fuc*! Neon clubbers bob truck'

HML bridge is 'whip me slap me punk funk, New York clubbers bump drunk.' 

That's not what I said, I asked you not to be one

Archived