đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Unpopular gaga opinions

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

andy232000
On 8/7/2019 at 10:53 PM, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

Care to elaborate? I mean all her albums have gone #1, EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. every album after ARTPOP has a Grammy. Won an Oscar, for her debut movie. Had one of the highest rated Super Bowl halftime shows if not THE highest. I don’t care for some the recent projects but how do you define weak because she’s had major success after major success with her teams help?

She doesnt have a “Team” she has a group of friends and family that let her do whatever she wants, and sometimes in the professional world, not having strongly planted co-workers telling you when you are wrong is career derailing. I think fans believe she cherishes more the relationship that exists between her team rather than the actual product

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000

Gaga’s storytelling is cringy. I think it has only worked well with the BTWB. Her tours without storyline and just good musical arrangements are great 

andy232000
On 8/7/2019 at 3:16 PM, DiamondKing said:

She's only done one as of now :koons:

Roseland ballroom is actually a residency. A much better one while we are at it 

mmmmonster
20 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

She doesnt have a “Team” she has a group of friends and family that let her do whatever she wants, and sometimes in the professional world, not having strongly planted co-workers telling you when you are wrong is career derailing. I think fans believe she cherishes more the relationship that exists between her team rather than the actual product

I have been thinking about this and agree 100% with you.  I'm glad she's surrounded by a team of people who really care about her, but it's important to have someone who can be make decisions objectively.  I really appreciate her team now, but sometimes I wonder if they're all playing "yes men/women" to her because it's hard to be objective when you're close to someone.  She is human after all and from time to time might make mistakes, so it's important for there to be a voice of reason.

11 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Roseland ballroom is actually a residency. A much better one while we are at it 

Roseland had a much more intimate/genuine feel to it than Enigma, and it's not just because the venue is much smaller.  I actually stood further back from the front of the stage there than I did at Enigma but I felt closer to her then than I did at the latter.  The set was not nearly as elaborate but that wasn't missed.  Not to mention the setlist was much better.  I'm not hating on Enigma but I walked out of the show thinking it's a great show because LG is extraordinary at what she does, but it wasn't like other shows I've been to before.  I guess residencies are tricky (Roseland was one but it had a very limited run) because the artist is performing on the same stage at the same venue every night, as opposed to going to different venues/cities and being charged with a new energy every night.

andy232000
16 minutes ago, mmmmonster said:

I have been thinking about this and agree 100% with you.  I'm glad she's surrounded by a team of people who really care about her, but it's important to have someone who can be make decisions objectively.  I really appreciate her team now, but sometimes I wonder if they're all playing "yes men/women" to her because it's hard to be objective when you're close to someone.  She is human after all and from time to time might make mistakes, so it's important for there to be a voice of reason.

Roseland had a much more intimate/genuine feel to it than Enigma, and it's not just because the venue is much smaller.  I actually stood further back from the front of the stage there than I did at Enigma but I felt closer to her then than I did at the latter.  The set was not nearly as elaborate but that wasn't missed.  Not to mention the setlist was much better.  I'm not hating on Enigma but I walked out of the show thinking it's a great show because LG is extraordinary at what she does, but it wasn't like other shows I've been to before.  I guess residencies are tricky (Roseland was one but it had a very limited run) because the artist is performing on the same stage at the same venue every night, as opposed to going to different venues/cities and being charged with a new energy every night.

I despise Enigma, and remembering that Roseland is categorized as a residency just makes me more disappointed in Las vegas. She used to have the potential to create an intimate show with amazing vibes yet with MUCH less resources, and now not even ENIGMAS avant garde gimmicks makes it worth the wait in contrast to the rest of her tours. 

Roseland to me is miles better 

Isidro Guevara

I want more TrapGa a là Jewels N' Drugs :music:

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

mmmmonster
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

I despise Enigma, and remembering that Roseland is categorized as a residency just makes me more disappointed in Las vegas. She used to have the potential to create an intimate show with amazing vibes yet with MUCH less resources, and now not even ENIGMAS avant garde gimmicks makes it worth the wait in contrast to the rest of her tours. 

Roseland to me is miles better 

I can't say I despise it, but I definitely question whether it's a show I need to go to for 4 times over 2 weeks (which is what I did for Roseland and I wish I could've gone to more).  That's what I planned to do in Oct/Nov but after seeing Enigma once recently, I started contemplating whether to sell some of my tickets.  I still like Enigma enough to go see it maybe 2-3 times a year, but I don't feel the sense of longing I used to feel, i.e., I need to do this again ASAP (I used to start with  tickets to maybe 3 shows and would end up going to way more than anticipated because of that feeling I get after seeing the first one).  Not to mention Enigma is really expensive for what it is; a single Enigma ticket could buy 5+ Roseland tickets or 3 regular GA tickets to her tour, and that's before you factor in travel+lodging costs for Vegas.

As a separate matter, Park MGM is doing a very poor job with venue management considering it's a residency.  I went in June so it's no longer a brand new thing that just hit them, but there's no real protocol whatsoever and the GA scene was so messy.  I was feeling negative emotions before the show even started (oh and they wouldn't let anyone sit once we assumed our places in the official queue - which I've never experienced at any show before - I was physically exhausted by showtime).

AJRocketMan
20 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Everything after the SuperBowl is just plain out a copy of the superbowl itself. The JWT relied heavily in HTS aestethics -still think it's her best tour tho; it all became a "10 years celebration" thing, without real innovations and suc And the new ideas and things are executed so poorly it hurts to see :(

What do you even mean by “HTS aesthetics”? What does HTS even mean?

cakelikequeengaga

I don't like the A star is born soundtrack.. But I like the movie.

I don't like Cheeck to Cheeck. I don't like that whole jazz thing.

Born this way and ARTPOP are my favorites album from her.

Judas is amazing!

I don't really want to see gaga later as a regular actress. 

giskardsb

I want an original Gaga Jazz album. 

I love when she explores genres. 

Gaga should do a rock album collaborating with many different bands. 

HotLikeMexico
On 8/7/2019 at 1:42 PM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The Fame is probably her worst album

Bad Romance isn't in my top 20 favorite Gaga songs

A Star Is Born has most of her best songs in her career

Judas is obviously her best song

Joanne is one of her best albums.

ENIGMA is amazing.

I would love a Jazz Album

The Fame her worst? Nah sis, not when ARTPOP is alive and well. :trollga:

i agree with errythang else tho. :huntyga:

HotLikeMexico
On 8/11/2019 at 12:36 PM, giskardsb said:

I want an original Gaga Jazz album. 

I love when she explores genres. 

Gaga should do a rock album collaborating with many different bands. 

YES YES YES to all of this! I’ve always wanted a rock album that’s a collaborative project with other bands! 

HotLikeMexico

- Majority of Gaga’s Little Monsters are actual monsters. 

(Does that count as an unpopular gaga opinion?)

KatieJudasGaga4
7 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

The Fame her worst? Nah sis, not when ARTPOP is alive and well. :trollga:

i agree with errythang else tho. :huntyga:

I love The Fame, but in terms of really liking songs, some of The Fame songs are on the lower part of my list even though I still love them. With ARTPOP, it has my least favorite Gaga song on there, but the other songs are great!

Archived