Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another hint that verifies the 'Tinnitus' leak is legit

Woohoo

Featured Posts

Woohoo

On top of that

- Leaked by HausofRetrograde who leaked the MTN and MANiCURe rehearsal/voice recording and more, never fake a fake leak.

-HausofRetrograde got banned from Soundcloud after the upload.

- The instrumental spread around YouTube pretty quick, the most popular with around 65k views before it all being mass-taken down. Again, if it was a fake leak this would not happened.

- The instrumental uses drums from Venus and MJH, and the lighter click SFX before the drop. The instrumental leaked before the stems. Venus, MJH, and Tinnitus are all produced by Madeon.

- If you Shazam it, you'll know some wannabe artist plagiarized it and illegally uploaded it as their own work. Proof? They uploaded it months after the leak, and if you look at their other "works" it sounds nothing like the instrumental in terms of sound.

---------------------------

Now check this timestamped video of an unreleased Madeon track which got reworked into Venus

Does the vocal effects sound familiar?

The similarity? Both are produced by Madeon, as announced by mother monster herself.

I have done my job :bye: /thread

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

GhettoFabulous

I still find it useless to leak "instrumentals" of songs. like I can open garageband and make some instrumental and say it's LG6 like girl 

Woohoo
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I still find it useless to leak "instrumentals" of songs. like I can open garageband and make some instrumental and say it's LG6 like girl 

The vocals were never recorded :bradley: but i'm so grateful for the leak, for some reason back then I was super curious what a song called "tinnitus" would sound like and now my weaves get snatched over and over again everyday

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Luke78619

Ugh this instrumental deserved better :bradley:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

edengowon

I literally listen to this regularly just because it sounds so ethereal

the artist formerly known as melancholia

FfFfFfFF

I do think it was legit and that had so much potential. If it sounds so good in instrumental form then image how it would sound with Gaga's energetic MJH-eque vocals over it. :excited2:

GagaUnderYou
10 minutes ago, Enzo said:

ThE vOCaLs WE'rE nEvEr rECoRdeD

Gaga recorded tons of music for ARTPOP but sadly they won't officially see the light of day. She mentioned "Tinnitus" in a radio interview saying that it's "really good", I'm sure she's laid down vocals somewhere. She's even confirmed that she has a whole volume of ARTPOP that she and her friends listen to. Hopefully it all leak one day online. I would have loved to give her my money and support a B-Side ARTPOP project. It's sad because like most people have mentioned, when she passes away, her unreleased music may be retouched and released post-humanely.

Bobby/Gaga/Team if you're reading, thank you for ARTPOP, it's truly "out of this world". Hopefully we can hear unreleased tracks like TEA, Onion Girl etc.

The Z

The Madeon leaked song's instrumental sounds so much better than Venus :bradley: Why didn't they keep the clean & electronic vibe? It's from fvcking ARTPOP guys!!!

Archived