Stefani Tee
life

Richy Jackson drops starstruck choreography

Featured Posts

Serial Chiller

Uhm do u guys not read the beginning of the video: It’s for his own dance class. These dancers aren’t from the Haus. Richy has his own side job. Stop being cherry cherry delulu :toofunny:

• Like 1

RenegAde2888
49 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Damn, that's one of the better choreos :flutter:

Looks like Gaga won't be doing a lot of it though :ladyhaha: I wonder what the number's gonna look like.

Edit: Oh wait looks like this is just an audition number... right?

It really is.    the "BLOW MY HEART UP" part had my coochie up 

• Like 1

HybridAT
17 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Wtf applause is her best choreo or atleast up there with alejandro and judas and telephone

Maybe to you. For me BR, Judas, MTN are the trifecta of perfect pop choreography. Telephone and BTW are close too. Applause is good too no doubt, but nowhere near the rest.

Nobody can dispute the fact that even though her routines were detrimental for Gaga's hip health, Laurianne's choreography was iconic and top notch. Richy's just feels sloppy most of the times. 

• Like 1

FlopSlurper
20 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Maybe to you. For me BR, Judas, MTN are the trifecta of perfect pop choreography. Telephone and BTW are close too. Applause is good too no doubt, but nowhere near the rest.

Nobody can dispute the fact that even though her routines were detrimental for Gaga's hip health, Laurianne's choreography was iconic and top notch. Richy's just feels sloppy most of the times. 

she broke her hip doing one of his dances, so go figure :poot:

Edited by FlopSlurper