rumor

New era starts this Friday

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

This is probably not true, but imagine if she really did book all those TV slots. We won't survive

knowing her team we know that would never happenĀ :ohwell:Ā 

but what if bobby really comes thru this time and has his scooter managing eraĀ :stalkga:

That's Gossip

Stef

Why are yā€™allĀ still falling for random twitter accounts? Like genuinely, what is the mindsetĀ behind consistently falling for this bullcrap, time and time and time and time again

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

Stef
Just now, Stef said:

Why are yā€™allĀ still falling for random twitter accounts? Like genuinely, what is the mindsetĀ behind consistently falling for this bullcrap, time and time and time and time again

Also Iā€™m talking about the replies on twitter not yā€™all in here who know better :vegas:Ā 

Signature loadingā€¦ šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤

S0436
10 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

but what if bobby really comes thru this time and has his scooter managing eraĀ :stalkga:

I know could you imagine, Bobby snapped

snapping episode 2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

GypsyBabe

I mean every single time I am in NYC to visit my aunt, she announces something.Ā 

Iā€™m there now, so lets see.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

Ghost Face
10 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I mean every single time I am in NYC to visit my aunt, she announces something.Ā 

Iā€™m there now, so lets see.Ā 

She almost always release her lead (ARTPOP, JOANNE and even SHALLOW) when I am at aĀ festival. Guess what..? This Friday I am atĀ a festivalĀ :vegas:

It's an honor.

55 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

My Caesar salad went ā€œmissingā€ at work.Ā :triggered:

Anyway, this person has absolutely no real connection to Gaga or her team and their tweet is supported by nothing...so it checks off every box required for making a rumor thread nowadays.

discuss ladies. Ā :lolly:Ā 

Ā 

Omg I'm actually so upset for you...Caesar salad soundin' good as hell rnĀ :messga:

GAMS, gay popstar

Archived